+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What can I do to her?

What can I do to her?

So, I met this girl, and after a bit of talking she wants to do sexual stuff with me.

Now, from talking to her, she likes pain and sees it as pleasure. Not my kind of thing but hey...
    She is into biting and stuff like that.
    And says is quite adventorous in the bedroom. In fact, she said she wants to have fun with me and do things that are illegal in some states of the US. I am not from the US, what the hell is illegal there?

So far, I have only had her over once, and met her once before. It seemed she was sort of keen the time she was over, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to try anything in case she just wanted to be friends.
    Now it's obvious she wants more. Not a relationship I don't think, but just sexual stuff.

So, the question is, from what she has told me, what can I do in the bedroom for her to get off on? What do these "type" of people like?

Looks like you got a bon-a-fied slut there. Hope you dont catch anything.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

First: Ask if she has/had other sexual partners.
    Second: Ask if she's been tested for STDs and such:
    Thrid: Don't get attached. This girl isn't looking for a relationship, so you have to be cool with that.
    Fourth: I hope you're ready for some really kinky shit! You're gonna crap your pants... and she'll probably like it!
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Yeah, after talking to her it is really obvious that she just wants to **** etc but still just be friends.
    At the same time she wants to get to know me better?

Anyway, I realise she is not the person to get attatched to. She broke up from a long term relationship 3 months ago and I am guessing she just wants to go wild and do what she never could before.

Any ideas though what I can do to pleasure her?
    I realise that with her, if the stuff in the bedroom isn't so great, then there will be another guy to do it for her, so I miss out.

She likes vampires and stuff, if that helps?
    pleasure and pain, as she described is perfection... a bit of a masochist...

She also said she would do anything to me I wanted her to do, and that she would make me like pain... I don't like pain though...

King Zarathu Guest
    From my past experience, girls that have masochistic tendencies like to have their heads pressed down (and choked) on your cock, as well as spanked. I know several girls that are exactly like this. However, nobody can be sure if it is indeed masochism or just a mild "version" of it.

Info: [url]http://www.psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/sexual_masochism_disorder.htm[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Neveryoumind
    Yeah, after talking to her it is really obvious that she just wants to **** etc but still just be friends.
    Lucky..... thats all that needs to be said lol. Though she sounds kinds scarry.... I mean I like sound of being little kinky but pain.... I dono man, if she does something to wanna make you cry.... just run.... run and dont look back becouse chances are shes right behind you.

Good luck you lucky feller!

Thanks for the advice guys. Anything else she might like?
    I don't even know if I should ask her what she wants, or if she is gonna look at me asking in a bad way? Or should I just go all out and be as crazy as can be.

No one answered, what sexual stuff is illegal in some US states? As she explained to me she wants to do that???

Well she is a few months short of 18
    And I am 22...
    I am not sure if that's what she meant or not though.
    Here, it is legal as of 16 years old

NYM, depending on which state you're in, everything but the missionary position is illegal, so her statement isn't all that shocking.

Look, maybe she does get off on kinky stuff, and maybe she just gets off on the idea that it might get you off. Some women, especially young ones, are so man-identified, they don't even know what they like.

So start slow. It sounds like she's never really done anything kinkier than a little biting. Why don't you begin by being very masterful; telling her exactly what to do and when to do it. (You have to remain in total control to pull this off. If you don't take yourself seriously, how can she?)

If that works, maybe try a little bondage next time. Tie her arms to the bedpost. Remember that no matter what she says, you are never to actually scare her. She must feel very safe in order to enjoy pain.

Sounds weird, right? It is. I used to date a masochist. Eventually, it got pretty tiresome, but it was fun for a while. Sounds like you're into it, though.

You might want to get a magazine and look through it with her. Ask her what she likes.

I am not into pain
    I do like to tie up girls, and bite them and spank them and so on, but nothing really too painfull
    As far as recieving pain, well I don't mind being tied up but not to be in pain, and gentle biting is ok.

I think, at the same time she is young, and thinks she is into really weird stuff but in reality it's not that weird. I am not sure though? I have only met her twice, and the one time was with other people so didn't get to talk to her one on one