+ Follow This Topic

Thread: clarify question of not e-mailing

clarify question of not e-mailing

I know he's interested in me and has feelings for me. Now, we e-mail almost every day. I being the one who always writes first. I just want to know if being a guy and your interested and vice versa, what would you do if i quit e-mailing for awile?

I'd send a message asking what's up, but I wouldn't let on like I noticed you slacked on your turn.

The way I do the whole e-mail thing as a guy is I might send one in the morning just shooting the poop and then later in the evening I might just send one telling you I was thinking about you. Tomorrow I might let you e-mail me and I might wait until the next day and claim that I was busy just to sort of make you wonder and make it look like I'm not too eager.

After about a week of that BS, I'd demand that we dump the keyboards and go do something together.

that's what i'm wanting

see- it is all game to some degree. I've done all the e-mailing first. We're in different states and quite can't make the dump the keyboard thing a reality right now, trying though. I've gotten the Ive been busy line, and had to wait for a reply for a week. Eagnerness thing, ok. Well, i want to turn those damn tables, everyone keeps saying make him come to you, guess thats the way, make him wonder?

Name...
    That is sounding way to fimilar. If I didn't know any better....

So .. You know where your at with the whole thing. I would ask him whats up?
    What do you have to lose?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

ok, so what is the right solution? I can't ask him, i don't want him to feel pressured. Absalute no no. It also makes him wonder why I'm not pursuing it, even though he knows i want him. Too much at times. i want him to come to his own conclusion without my influence. But i want him to sit down and wonder what's going on, why hasn't she written, oh oh, maybe she's losing interest, i better do something....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Sure that might work. He could think that you're losing interest and that might make him want to chat more. Then again, he might be the type of guy who can wait you out. Don't wait too long or he might think you don't care for him anymore.

It's pretty much like talking on the phone. It's a waiting game. It's all really silly isn't it?

don't write for awhile.. keep him guessing if you want to. I know in my situation, I am at the end of my rope right now. I want to be with him and I have to figure out a way to see him. This email thing... I'm done .. Ya know?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by jane
    Name...
    That is sounding way to fimilar. If I didn't know any better....
    You never know.

hhmmm....
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

whew-hell-its tough being in the dating scene, this is exactly WHY I've stayed out for so long, where the f.... is an instructional book that shows you arrows and how to's and what if's. Go here if this or go here if that.

damn ... right? where is that book?
    Maybe we should write it?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

first things first- all dating etiqutte rules are out the damn door. No playing fu'n games. Women know what they want today, and aren't afraid of letting men know it. So what the hell are they afraid of anyway? We make it on our own. And want companionship, not a fuc'n knight in shining armor, i DONT need to be rescued assholes.

thank god for independent women!
    You rock girl!
    I mean seriously, we don't want to have somone who takes over and solves all our problems. A life PARTNER!! not a life FATHER!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan