+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fortune teller says "meant to be" ???

fortune teller says "meant to be" ???

hi Guys,
    first of all, i'm a 24 years old guy, i fall in love with this gal (23 years old) for ages! anyways...it's such a long story, so i'd like to keep it short. our parents approve both of us. but this gal doesnt seem to like me (yet). anyways...i know u guys would laugh at me, but my parents asked 4 fortune tellers about me and that gal. those 4 fortune tellers said the same thing: me and that gal are meant to be, and one day we will be together, and have a really good future. (one of the fortune teller however, said that it would take a bit long time for us to be together)

i love this gal very very much (trust me on this, i do...she's my world), but at the moment we are just really good friends, and we are currently long distance. so i dont want to push her any further, cos i'm afraid it will driving her away. i dont normally believe fortune tellers, but i dont know why, this time, i'd like to believe it. isnt it funny? what do u guys think? is it a foolish idea to wait for her? if there is such fate, then i will definitely wait for her...no matter how long it takes...cos i really really care and love this gal so much....

King Zarathu Guest
    Remember to keep an open mind. Fortune tellers are typically full of shit, and so what they say may or may not be the case.

I suggest wait, you never know. Do not rely on it though, I suggest dating around as well, just to get a feel for other types.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa! Aren't your parents kind of old to be investing in fortune tellers? I gave that up when I was around 15 or 16...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Although it would be cool if Fortune Tellers were completely reliable and very accurate......I wouldn't hold my breath for anything to happen with this girl.
    Slip them a little bit of money and they will tell you anything you want to hear....

I mean yeah there is always the possibility of things working out. But as someone else said....I wouldn't dwell on it. Go out there...meet other people. Keep your options open. If its meant to be with this girl it will happen....on its own. If not then well.....at least you weren't wasting time.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Fortune Tellers mind readers palm readers all the in same genre here...some have a gift some have bs. Ive been to one and it was for real, scared me. But at the time she had no idea about my life and told me some very specific things. I believed her. And of course the relationship part, same thing. And the struggles I would have also in the relationship. BUT she also told me "our stars change every six month."

Take that one for sure! Because they do. I wouldnt rely on what the person says AT ALL. I personally believe there is someone for everyone and there is a plan for you. Who knows what it is, but you CANT live your life around the hope of being with someone. When its one sided its a lot more difficult to have that relationship you so desire.

IMHO~keep moving forward with your life, date other women. Do NOT spend time hoping, pining, dreaming, etc of this person. If things are meant to be then they will, but you have to live your life! Goodluck
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

truee...i agree with the above comments. i personally dont believe with that kinda stuff. cos i have cousin who believes in it, she was told by a fortune teller that she's destined to be with her ex (who's already married and have 3 kids)...i just think it's really stupid if she waits for her ex to divorce his wife and left his kids behind. sometimes u just have to use ur head abit, u know? besides, like Ellyn said, if u're meant to be with her, u'll eventually be with her anyway...why do u have to wait and suffer urself? come on...enjoy ur life. take it eaaassssyyy, dont think to much, ok? all the best, bro

truee...i agree with the above comments. i personally dont believe with that kinda stuff. cos i have cousin who believes in it, she was told by a fortune teller that she's destined to be with her ex (who's already married and have 3 kids)...i just think it's really stupid if she waits for her ex to divorce his wife and left his kids behind. sometimes u just have to use ur head abit, u know? besides, like Ellyn said, if u're meant to be with her, u'll eventually be with her anyway...why do u have to wait and suffer urself? come on...enjoy ur life. take it eaaassssyyy, dont think to much, ok? all the best, bro

id say rely more on the facts and yourself not what some self-made swindlers said.

fortune teller tell me i will date her however if i slap her and ignore her do u think she will ever like me?...so my point is you have to action before havin any chance...btw fortune teller mostly talk alot of crap if only that they say was real...

I belive in them but not all. We have a lady my family and i go to in miami and she is great!!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.