+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she ignoring me?

Why is she ignoring me?

Ya so I am a junior in HS. There is a girl that I really like she is a freshman. We are both really shy, but we talk quite a bit online. When we see eachother in school in the hallways and such it is dead silense. Does this mean, that she doesn't like me or she does and she is just sort of ignoring me. I wonder if she thinks the same, cuz when I think about it im sorta doing the same thing. What do you think? Thanks-

i think you are both too shy, so she maybe expect your move, or something like that.

I think it is becouse you are both shy. You should probly be the one to make the move. Do what I do, Im shy as hell but I do this thing where I stand there for a sec and just think of totaly off random things then walk over there with not even a thought of what to say and I let my mind naturaly make a flow from there. Otherwise my mind would think to much and I would get nervouse.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think its just awkward for both of you.. I mean you both talk online..and its not face to face....and everything just flows easier. But being face to face.....its like....not nearly as easy. I know how it goes and I can relate.

I personally can talk to people online like its nothing. But in person, it can be different. Im a shy person myself.

I doubt she is ignoring you on purpose. IT May be... that she is shy like you...or that she likes you just as much. But well...the only way to get things going is to hang out together in person. I mean even if you guys hang out as friends....at least its a start. Maybe it will help things become more comfortable between the two of you. Then you can take it from there.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Well, I get my license on Monday. I drive a 04 Mustang GT. I am off from school this week, so should I just ask her if she wants to go to the mall online. Thats what everyone in Jersey does. Do you think i should ask her, even though we have never really talked in person. Or would that be sort of be weird? I duno I really suck at talking to girls that I like, If I'm not attracted to them then I have no problem talking to them,so.....

Go for it, tell her that you think it would be cool to talk in person and just see what she thinks.

thanks for the advice, anyone else have any more...

i'll say go for it man, before someone else does

Ya, I think I have a good shot, because I am older than her by 2 grades. Also I have a car and it ain't a POS. If you know what I mean. Lets see if I strap on a set of balls and ask her...