+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Eating Her Out II: The Problem

Eating Her Out II: The Problem

Yeah. Okay, I've eaten her out. A couple times. No orgasm.

Okay. She's never had an orgasm. Now, every time I eat her out, and lick her clitorice, she'll start getting real horny, and she'll moan and start breathing really hard. I'm thinking, "Alright! She's gonna hit it!" Nope. Instead, she'll either lose all feeling all together, for some reason. She'll just stop getting into it. Or, it'll start tickling her. Like, I can't even touch her around the area without her giggling and pushing my hand away.

What the hell? I want her to orgasm, and so does she. She thinks that because it tickled her, that that was her orgasm. But I don't think so. What is happening? Maybe she's just not used to the feeling of things touching her clitorice, and maybe it gets a little TOO sensitive after awhile. I don't know, please help. Thank you.

This is sexual incompatibility. You 2 are not clicking in that area.

I never orgasm off of oral, I'm not even a fan of it for longer than 2-3 mins. Just doesn't do it for me.

Are you guys not having intercourse?

Maybe just try tongue then finger then clit action. Mix it up.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    This is sexual incompatibility.
    Such an idea is based on this very thread? If so, that's a load of crap.

Carlos - perhaps she is so fixated on having an orgasm that she can not fully enjoy what's happening, therefore she never reaches climax. Much of the orgasm is in the mind.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does she know how to get off? If she can't you can't.

She needs to stop thinking about it. Don't make it such a big deal. If she just concentrates on the feeling at the time rather than the end goal, she will get there eventually. It may take you a good while to make her climax through oral though so you need to be patient and when you find a rhythm that seems to be getting her very excited, stick with it until she comes. It seems like she's trying too hard and is almost getting there but not quite. Also, she should try to bring herself to orgasm, it always helps if you know how to do it for yourself!

It is always possible that she did have an orgasm, and that the "tickling" sensation is just the sensitivity that usually follows for most people. If that is definetly not the case, you may simply be repeating the same motion with your lips or tongue to much. The same motion over and over again will not result in orgasm since the nerves in a clit (or a cock) can become desensitized. Mix up the motions. I find that facing sideways (my lips lining up with her "lips") makes it easier to get a woman off. It enables you to to stroke her clit in between your lips, and you can throw some tongue in there to send her over the edge. I guess it also depends on the size of your woman's clit whether this position will be easier or harder though.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Watch an instructional video lol

I had this problem when I was younger- my guy at the time would mix it up too much and I started to feel like I was taking too long, putting him out, etc. I started to worry that he would get frustrated, bored, annoyed, leave me for a more climactic woman- then we broke up TWO YEARS later....I did it with an ex and he was down there, I started to push him away and he said he wasn't stopping until I did it- I DID IT!! woo hoo!- after that I just knew that persistence pays- and try not to go from tongue to finger- stick with the tongue- doing the same thing and tell her what he told me- eventually she won't have a choice and it WILL happen- tell her after how great it was for you, go on and on about it- and she'll feel more at ease and confident from then on out. I eventually got back together with the original guy and had no problem- it just took that one experience with the other for me to learn what I needed and then I could tell the other what to do.....that sounds bad, huh??

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get super ticklish after ive come.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    It is always possible that she did have an orgasm, and that the "tickling" sensation is just the sensitivity that usually follows for most people.
    No. There is no mistaking an orgasm. If she isn't sure she had one, she didn't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I get super ticklish after ive come.
    Yeah, I think all my ex's have been this way. Shame. Sometimes I'm not ready to stop

Oh well... my turn and then back on to her. Win win ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

well I do know that personally when I get real hot and bothered my clit gets real sensative and sometimes have to switch up abit. I guess it would kinna be like JUST the head of a guys cock it would just get hyper sensitive. so maybe try other areas near her clit until you hit a good one LOTS of communication is good

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't bump old threads people... What a crap.
    Thread closed.
    I wazzzz here