+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think she's cheating... maybe

I think she's cheating... maybe

Hey,

If you're familiar with my posts you know the whole deal about how my girlfriend needs 'space'. Well, now I have reason to believe she's cheating on me.

I called my girlfriend when she was supposed to get out of work, she said she had to go work an hour later because her manager had to leave to look at an apartment. Fair enough. I had an IM window open with a conversation i had with her the last night that said she logged in two hours earlier than she said she left work... now she does work two minutes away from her house, so she could have gone to get cigarettes or something and logged on (shes addicted to the instant messangers), so I wrote it off as nothing.

Later I called her, she had said she was hanging out with her friend N. I was talking with her and N came up in conversation (note they she was driving around at this time). I asked her to put me on speakerphone so I could say hi to her. She said "why she won't be able to hear you over the radio", then we talked a little more and I asked to talk to N again.... "hah... you cant talk to her because I'm in the bathroom drying my hair with the radio on"... "but you just said you were driving"... "haha, I know I'm just being retarted... hold on a sec I'll put you on"... Then all I hear is the sounds of a car driving. No voices, no nothing. I stayed on the phone like this for a few minutes and I tried to call her back a few times, she wouldn't pick up the phone. I left her a voicemail, because the whole reason I called is that I wanted to know if she'd be home to talk to me before I went to bed. Then she sent me a text message that said "I'll be home soon. I'll call you when I get in". About 45 minutes passed. I messaged her "how soon?" almost immediatley she replied "very soon". She still wouldn't pick up her phone at this point. An hour passed and she never called me back.

This morning I talked to her and she said she didn't call me back because she passed out before she could call me, which is understandable, she'd been up since 5 because she works mornings. I didn't bring up any of this stuff yet because I didn't want to sound accusatory just yet as I have no real proof of anything. So my question is this, does anyone think she's cheating? I can think of some explinations for why this occured but I mean theres that nagging suspicion in my head. Do you think I have a warrant to now snoop, and if so what should I be looking for?
    Last edited by TheNinja; 26-04-06 at 10:35 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, she said she wanted "space" and to me it sounds like your not giving her space at all! You call her daily Im assuming....and text her etc. Keep track of her on Instant Messanger and know her daily schedule etc. Your probably more suspicious mainly because she wants this "space". And honestly, to me it almost sounds like your smothering her. NO wonder she wants space.... And also, it could be her nice way of letting you know shes thinking about breaking up with you.

If you truly care about her, give her space. Don't call her, Don't text her, Don't IM her. Just let her live her life. If she wants to see you or talk to you she will. But in the meantime.....keep your options open to other things. She obviously is....

And you can't say shes necessarily cheating. She told you she needed space so basically thats an indication that shes thinking about moving on....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

let her go...she's cheater...i've already told u that...

King Zarathu Guest
    I don't even have to read the story to tell you "no trust, no relationship."

GG with that one bud, dump her.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, having BEEN cheated on, I can tell you this behaviour sounds pretty damn suspicious. Sounds like she's playing games with you, regardless.

Move on, my friend.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Been through this many times. Drop all contact with her. Don't talk on IM, sign on under diff sn, dont call her, and dont pick up her calls. If she calls again and says what happened how are you why havent you called me then still be suspicious and watch out. If she doesnt call or IM you she broke up with you. Leave her and move on.

Don't be her clown. Salvage your self-respect and don't call her any more.