+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do about my girl situation?

What should i do about my girl situation?

Im a 17 year old kid who in simple terms, craves a relationship. Last girlfriend i had was 3 years ago, but back then . . . doesnt even matter. Since then ive had likings for other girls but all were irrational, i had no reason to like em and i didnt know them. This year tho, i have grown on a girl who i absolutely adore. We have been around eachother for the year but once the winter dance our school had came around, it sealed the deal. She offered to dance with me, i hesitated, long story short, end of the night i l was looking forward to our next dance. Since that dance we have been round eachother, talking to eachother, smiling at eachother, and one day i asked her to the prom. She said yes, but soon i figured out she wanted it to be friends. Through the time i asked her to the prom till the prom itself, about a month and a half, we have been pretty on things. We were always smiling, talking, joking, what not. Several peeks and stares now and then on each part. She believe she still wanted it as friends, but i just dont know. The prom was a good night. She was absolutely amazing and the night was great. I was a little off because i started to lose my voice and a cold started in. I didnt get to say all the things i wanted to say, she didnt feel all too well later on in post prom, so she went home. I stayed with her till her mom came though. I dont know why i said all that, maybe to just give you some odd information. The story is im lost on what to do. I just love her. My friends think i should ask her out and are wondering how "we" are. I wonder that myself. I dont know what "we" are. I wish i knew what she thought of me. I would love to just go to a movie with her, hold her close, and figure it all out.
    Anyone have any advice on what i should do. I am rather confused right now and maybe some of you have experience. If anyone has dealt with something like this, please leave a comment, i dont care what perspective its from. I hope by hearing some comments i can figure out what i should do

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should ask her out SOON before she thinks you don't like her in a romantic way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

why do i get the feeling that most people 16-18 that join here seem to have almost the EXACT type of problem? she wants to be just friends with me and i did dance with her at the Navy ball. and the whole cuitsy shit happened to i asked her out and said friends only. hope that doensnt happen to you. but you should ask anyway its a load of weight off your stomach

Maybe she's holding out for something really good. You just have to show her it's you. Be Superman, not Clark Kent.

But don't make some big gesture in public. Contrary to what the movies show us, most girls don't like the entire school to witness their Big Moment. Also, if she really isn't into you, you want to be able to slink away with your tail between your legs.

I think you should give her a flower. Make it something beautiful and unusual, and tell her it reminded you of her. That's a specifically romantic gesture, and she'll have to make up her mind.

You only live life once, what do u have to lose?