+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are All Sexually Frustrated And Want Me

You Are All Sexually Frustrated And Want Me

Well, now that I have your attention I would like to present an idea that ocurred to me recently.

I have noticed that there is a lot of aggression and pent up sexual frustrations on this board. Many flaming egos battling it out. Since a Flame forum is out of the question, why not have an official place where we can belittle each other and flex our fragile egos? This way, all the threads that need serious responses get serious responses and all the static and stupidity just goes here.

it is with great pride that I bring you

MVPlaya´s OFFICIAL FLAME/FLIRT THREAD!!

So lets warm things up a bit in here...

First of all let me just say that I am far superior when compared to 99% of you here. Most of you guys couldn´t seduce their left hand if they tried. I may not **** HB10´s all day long, but my penis has helped create more orgasms for women than Juliet's index finger.

Second of all, most of the advice given here is HORRIBLE. In particular I'd like to point out some major offenders

Killerbabe
    TonyTheTigerOI

These people either

1. have no ****ing clue when it comes to people of the opposite gender
    - OR -
    2. are so caught up in their own elaborate philosophy that they are probably chronic masturbators (Killer, you admitted to this).

As for you dear reader, if you have gotten this far in my post than it only proves that you are a drama queen with nothing better to do in your life. Hence you are a pathetic loser as well and my superiority rating just went up to 99.999%!

Conclusion - You know nothing and I know everything!

Discuss.

The "Flame Thread"(TM) is copyrighted by Crotch Sniffer
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 03-12-03 at 07:54 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

THIS IS MY KINDA THREAD!!!

I don't know everything -----> that’s humanly impossible. But I do know more than anyone else here, besides, MAYBE you. Not sure yet, I'd love to c ya in the field. Where ya from? I'm a Buffalo Boy, born and raised.

I think you take a too relaxed attitude towards women/success in general, and I don't believe you are as productive as you could be.

Killer... if you are in fact a "babe" it would explain a lot. HOWEVER, it is virtually impossible for you to be any hotter than a 8.4, because, well, the way you communicate hints towards experiences most 7.9-8.4's have had.

Zekk ----> I like you, you're a cutie. Actually, I like everybody, I just come off as an ass because this forum is FAKING HILARIOUS!

I have nothing against anyone here, except for MVP. I USED to like this "holier than thou" or "convert the heathen" crap. Now that I understand how people work, and more importantly, how society works, what you are doing here is merely ruining the equilibrium... places like our forum are made to CONSERVE power amongst men. 5% of the men get 95% of the pie -----> that is the nature of things. One lion governs a pack of 10+ lionesses... things exist in this fashion for a reason.

When you preach a mindset to people who are not ready, or, people who lack the desire to bend their mind your tossing a bunch of gimp lions into the Sahara, it just doesn't work.

So why am I here? Because men like us don't let other men like us have all the fun... 5% of the pie baby, and I'm loving every second of it.

Also, to anyone who thinks "men like me" don't know love... grow up. I've crossed paths with many wonderful women in my life. I've been graced with the hardest kind of REJECTION, OVER, and OVER, and OVER... just because I can date a new women whenever I want [with effort, btw] doesn't mean I lack the basic human need of companionship. I assure you, I ache for love in a way most people never feel - because I've lived on both sides of the line.

All I can say to you all, is just LIVE YOUR LIVES... live every day to the fullest, chase your childish dreams, break your heart - tear it to faking pieces! Experience everything you can, don't EVER settle for less than a tiny bit more than you deserve. And, while were at it, don't settle DOWN until you've already lived a life worth sharing with someone.

That’s the most open I have been, or will ever be, on this forum, hope ya'all enjoyed it.

Oh come on Tiger, don't be such a wuss just click here and open your eyes:

[URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1289]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1289[/URL]
    I have it all. Including kino.

Re: You Are All Sexually Frustrated And Want Me

"First of all let me just say that I am far superior when compared to 99% of you here. Most of you guys couldn´t seduce their left hand if they tried. I may not **** HB10´s all day long, but my penis has helped create more orgasms for women than Juliet's index finger."

Oh man , that was wrong...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

"I have nothing against anyone here, except for MVP. I USED to like this "holier than thou" or "convert the heathen" crap. Now that I understand how people work, and more importantly, how society works, what you are doing here is merely ruining the equilibrium... places like our forum are made to CONSERVE power amongst men. 5% of the men get 95% of the pie -----> that is the nature of things. One lion governs a pack of 10+ lionesses... things exist in this fashion for a reason."

Tony???
    What the F are you talking about?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I don't know about you, but I've seduced my left hand PLENTY of times. Just give it a massage, with some lotion, give it a nice warm bath . . . and all of sudden it's ready to do ANYTHING I ask it too. . . . . .

Originally posted by sfalexi
    I don't know about you, but I've seduced my left hand PLENTY of times. Just give it a massage, with some lotion, give it a nice warm bath . . . and all of sudden it's ready to do ANYTHING I ask it too. . . . . .
    Wack on brother ... wack on!

Your hand will never steer you wrong in life!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

But sfalexi, why seduce your left hand, mine works on command. Also, I prefer to alternate, this way, one bicep does not get noticeably larger than the other.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Jane,
    That was meant for MVP, and I don't expect many others to understand what I am getting at. To explane it in lamens terms would ruin the moment.

Btw - killer, what does that link have to do with me? I know I'm the sexiest one here...

Oh please...it's too late for me to start another rival. Please someone, have mercy upon me.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
    Jane,
    That was meant for MVP, and I don't expect many others to understand what I am getting at. To explane it in lamens terms would ruin the moment.
    Lamens Terms? Gee, are you say that I wouldn't understand you pee brain mind? You make no sense man , that's why I asked.

However, the whole thing about the lion, (in lamens terms) , is partly true. We are afterall a species and for that you need to procrate. Men have that imbedded in their heads. It is possiable for a "playa" to be player and still have feelings but in all actuallity... it's all about sex.

Look, I am not a "playa". I don't want to play wiht some guys head ... I want someone who can be my equal? I mean isn't that what WE all want?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Of course... its hard finding equals at the top.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Yeah, especially from where I'm standing... anyhoo, hows the weather down there MVP?

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
    Yeah, especially from where I'm standing... anyhoo, hows the weather down there MVP?
    Dunno, can't see, ask the girls.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

MVP... Damn your good!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast