+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she's leaving...

she's leaving...

Got a hell of a problem here =p

I'd met this girl about a year and a half ago, and instantly we clicked. A few times we had got together, but nothing 'serious'. She moved interstate soon after due to her relatives were there. I was pretty upset that she was leaving, but I pushed my feelings way down, trying to forget it. Just last week she came back and we met up. Same as usuall we hit it off, we get along really well together. But yet again, she is leaving! She is heading overseas for 6-12 months. Two nights she let me know how she feels about me (which is she is keen) and how she wishes she wasn't going anymore. The feelings which I tried to forget are now much stronger and I'm kind of cut up that she is leaving again (really cut up actually). I would def. go with her but I have just started university and i'm broke =p

I've sort of let her know how I feel, but i don't want to be a reason for her not to go oversea's as that is an experience in it's self and must be done!!

There's not a whole lot I can do but anyone who has gone thru something similar, any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

King Zarathu Guest
    Interestingly enough, humans have an incredible desire for that in which they cannot have. It's a bitch dude.

You really should tell her how you feel too, it might create a change in the future. Good luck.

You've been able to survive the year and a half you've known her without getting serious. You can make another 6-12 months. Maybe she'll write you smutty letters.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Maybe she'll write you smutty letters.
    [wordnet.princeton]
    smutty: filthy; characterized by obscenity; "had a filthy mouth"; "foul language"; "smutty jokes"

o_O?

Sex letters, smartass. Since when are you a Puritan?

King Zarathu Guest