+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Woo, problem..

Woo, problem..

Basically, I've been dating this one girl in my senior year of high school (we're both 18) for six months, but we were never boyfriend/girlfriend. I just got out of a big relationship(two years), and so did she about four months before(two years, as well). After my relationship with my first gf, it took about a month afterwards until I realized I really liked this new girl. I really didn't want this girl to just be a rebound, because I had really liked her during my first relationship as a friend, and had a pretty big crush on her. So, I waited for a month, and just went for it.

Anyways, we got together, and we were pretty much a couple. Although we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, we acted pretty much like it. She told me that she honestly didn't want a boyfriend at the beginning of the relationship, just because she's super busy and she has a hard time putting in the energy for it. About a month ago, we decided to pretty much end the relationship in a neutral way, but by the end of the conversation, she was telling me how much she wanted me but didn't know what she wanted relationship wise. She even said "I love you" for the first time.

Now, she is just extremely busy as usual, usually doing band/choir crap, and I'm not sure if I want to be with her anymore. I really really really like her, but it just seems like she can't put in the time for the relationship. But, Summer's coming up, and she'll probably have a lot of free time. Thing is, I am dorming at my college next year, and I'm not sure if I want to have a girlfriend. Honestly, I really do like this girl, and I do want her to be my girlfriend, but society(friends/family) are pushing the whole "hook up with a bunch of girls" thing. I don't know if I really have the confidence for that, and I have a hard time finding random girls willing to hook up with random guys attractive.

I believe I am a bit clingy. I don't receive much attention at home, so I guess I always want to have someone to just have. I'm just having a really hard time moving on. This girl asked me to prom, I said yes, and I can't just cut contact with her right now. I don't talk to her as much as I used to, and I think she misses me.

What should I do?

it seems that you both have feelings toward each other... my advice is just wait, and limit your availability, and wait until she become free.. then you can choose wisely.

Well, I guess she doesn't want a relationship at all, but she still 'cares about me' or whatever. Pfft. Oh well. Time to get some other poon!!

...jk about the poon part.