+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gone off Sex need help!

Gone off Sex need help!

Hi,

My girlfriend and I have been together now for around 4 years (we are both 22). And have just moved into our our apartment. However, I have noticed for the last 6 months her sex drive is much lower than it used to be. She used to want it all the time which i really loved that about her. But now she never makes advances on me like she used to and just wants to go to sleep when we go to bed. Its really frustrating me now and I have brought it up about 4-5 times but she just gets angry about it.

I can understand that she would be tired sometimes but she has said she doesnt feel like it as well even though when we do have sex she really loves it and even has said to me "i dont know why we dont have sex more often"!!!! I know she isnt cheating or anything like that but it has just gone on for too long now and I want to get that spark back.

Has anyone got any ideas? She does work long shifts and we do still have sex like 2 times a week (sometimes 3) but I just feel its me doing all the running and she wouldnt be bothered if we didnt. And we are only 22 afterall we should be tearing off clothes all the time, especially after moving into our own place 3 weeks ago!!!

Thanks for the help

King Zarathu Guest
    I think you should try masturbating right next to her.

2 or 3 times a week and you are complaining??

Why dont you make a move at different times other than when you are both tired and going to bed?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

leather and whips and ball gags oh my!

I thought 2-3 times a week was a good average?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

King Zarathu Guest
    He's obviously complaining because at one point he WAS getting pussy, and now he's not getting it as much. It doesn't take a ****ing genius to figure that one out.

But seriously dude, jack off next to her and see how pissed off she gets. "Well, if you won't do it, somebody will have to..."

Boom.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is the natural progression of things when you live together. 2-3 times a week is considered "normal", and since it is, I don't feel she is doing anything "wrong". Maybe you should reconsider your expectations.

If it makes you feel any better, you will be less interested in sex in 10 years, which is about the time that she will be hitting her peak of interest. Ironic, huh?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Also... you could try surprising her with romantic things or even sexy things...

Like what if one night, you had dinner all cooked and candles lit in the bedroom, and dessert took place in the bedroom... You all are young so why not act like it...

Find out what one of her fantasys is... maybe its you dressed up as a pizza delivery boy... well, fulfill her wildest imaginations...

Maybe don't just have sex... take a night devoted completely to her... give her a massage, draw her a bath with bubbles, she will be so relaxed the icing on her cake would be some much needed attention down there... make one night about pleasing her and getting her off

I hope some of those work, if you need more let me know!!!