+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Expressing true feelings...

Expressing true feelings...

I've very deeply fallen for a lady, for a variety of different reasons, but mainly as we are so similar...

Basically she is leaving on Friday (from college) and I asked her to come early, as I plan to buy her an icecream (we've talked about eating icecream together lots lol) and taking her to the local park...

She knows that I have feelings for her, but she don't know how deep they are, and why.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what to say at the park to express my true feelings? I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure whether they sound too trashy or seem to come straight outta a Bollywood movie! lol.

I bought her a leaver's gift too, and plan on buying her a rose, (should i do the rose thing?!)

I'm confused totally as to what to do... most my relationships have been quite meaningless as compared to this, this lady actually means LOADS to me, and i dont want her to slip away.

thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get the impression you haven't actually dated her yet, and if this is the case, I think you should slow down. You don't want to overwhelm her by vomiting forth a bunch of emotion out of the blue.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I get the impression you haven't actually dated her yet, and if this is the case, I think you should slow down. You don't want to overwhelm her by vomiting forth a bunch of emotion out of the blue.
    Well its not entirely all coming out at once... I've said stuff before, just I want it to be fully heartfelt this time!... and there isn't much time!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, so if you do tell her how you feel.......please realize that it could completely backfire and she won't feel the same.... But just keep it simple.... Let her know how you feel...... Don't bring flowers or anything... Save that for the actual relationship part... Just let her know you like her...But just keep it simple...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....