+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I get involved?

Should I get involved?

Okay so, I met this girl the other day through a friend. She lives down the street from two of my friends. Let's call them Joe and John. I was at the mall with Joe and a few of my other friends. While we were there we saw John who was with this girl, let's call her Amy, and we all talked for awhile then parted ways.

I drove us back to Joe's house and John comes over. He told us Amy was asking about me and said I was hot. She lives right next door to where we were. Right near where John and Joe live. So everyone was telling me to go over there except Joe. He was telling me that he'd never touch that girl because one day she called up John, who lives down the street and is just a friend of hers just for sex. I don't know how much this happens, but that was kinda wierd to me. So I decided against it.

Tonight one of my friends gave her my screenname and she's talking to me. She told me she thought I was really good looking and ask if I drove. I said yes, which I do, and she said I should stop by one day. Now I can kinda guess what she wants.

For some background info, I'm 17 and today I found out she's like 14...? I feel like I'm gonna regret passing something like this up, but I don't know what I should do. I'm a virgin and I'm not 100% sure she actually had sex with that friend of mine, but I don't see him lying about that. I'm getting "hit that shit" from all my friends, but again, I'm a virgin I was kinda waiting on someone I thought was worth it, but I also feel like I'm gonna regret passing this up if I do.

King Zarathu Guest
    If you feel virginity is important: You're a pussy.

If you don't feel virginity is important: Hit that shit.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If those rumors are true.......thats pretty sad.. I mean shes only 14.... But then again they could just be rumors... Just cuz you like her does not mean you have to sleep with her....

I think if you get to know her better etc.......and if she starts trying to pressure you into sleeping with her......then chances are she is kinda slutty...

Oh yeah and if people give you shit about passing up the opportunity with her...... Just remember how UNCOOL it is to be a father at 17 (when your not ready obviously that is).....and getting a girl pregnant whos only 14.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 15-05-06 at 01:49 PM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I bet this bitch is one ugly hoe who has to beg guys to drive over to her house for sex. 14? man, that is disturbing.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, what OV said. Fourteen?? That's wrong. She's a child, practically. She needs help.

Honestly, this is not something you're going to regret passing up. Sex the first time sucks anyways (that goes for pretty much everyone), and it's even less exciting when it's with someone you don't give two damns about. If you do it, you'll just end up being disappointed, and thinking "Ugh, that was it?" At least wait until you're dating someone that you're into (who's not 14) and the experience with that person will at least balance out the fact that the sex wasn't good.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yea, also on the regreting topic. Funny thing about regret, regret is a temporary right after the fact type of thing. You may regret this when you are horny a few months from declining, but believe me that 1+ years from now you won't even remember enough to care. Good post bluesummer, one because your second paragraph is good advice and two becaue you agreed with me lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you hotfudgemoney for having a conscience. This girl is in trouble, and 14 is too young for you anyway. What bluesummer says is true. Read and re-read her post.

Zarathu - what happened to the icon for rating your posts?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Good post bluesummer, one because your second paragraph is good advice and two becaue you agreed with me lol.
    I had a funny feeling you'd like it
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I pretty much agree with Bluesummer....

First time does suck......and if your with someone you really don't care about it sucks even worse....

At least wait for someone you care about......(and who is around your age as well).

I reread the post, and honestly even if this girl Hasn't been around the block.....still 14 is kinda young... In a yr you will be 18 anyways......and being intimately involved with a 15 yr old is considered like statutory rape in alot of places.
    Why deal with that?

Plus if the word is out about her, chances are its somewhat true...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Thanks for the responses. I know what I should do . The only thing is she was talking to me the other day and I probably made myself sound more interested than I actually am.

I really don't even want a relationship with this girl, and I don't think she does with me either, but in the case the she does, how do I let her down lightly; being that I made myself seem sorta of interested although I gave no deffinate answer, I still feel like I might have led her on a bit.