+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the ladies

Teezy Guest

Question for the ladies

My girlfriend gives REALLY good head. Like, REALLY good. So good that I can't last at all. I can last like an hour and a half during sex, but the other night she gave me a BJ for the first time, and I only lasted like 2 minutes. I was embarrassed inside, but I played it off cool. I was like "wow, good job, you defenitely know what you're doing." She didn't seem to mind, but i'm wondering if this is an issue. I would think that since you ladies don't really like giving head that it wouldn't be a big deal, but do you see it as a sign of a "one-minute-man?" It's only during head though. Thanks.

-T

Your lady knows how to please you; be happy!

Personally I wouldn't think it was a big deal I'd just be happy about giving pleasure, but maybe that's my lack of experience speaking. Anyway I bet everybody has a different experience and the best way to find out is just talk to her.

Anyway, if she leaves you because she falsely assumes you are a 'one-minute-man', then she didn't really care about you anyway.

I never understood why guys worry about these things so much.. my bf warned me that he hasn't had sex since we met, and our first time might not last very long. In all my thousands of thoughts, daydreams and fears relating to loosing my virginity, things like size and stamina were not given a single thought. The only requirement is that the guy cares about me and wants me to have a good time.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I would be grateful, as long as you took the time to make sure I came first.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What Vashti said.

(Sometimes I'm secretly happy when it takes less time - less strain on the mouth muscles)
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard a friend complain about how her man is too quick to cum during regular sex, but is a marathon man during oral. I'd be filthy rich!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ITS GOOD you last a LONG time during regular sex!! AND ITS DEFINATELY GOOD that you don't take FOREVER while getting head!! Trust me.... giving head gets old if it takes FOREVER and cuz face it...our jaw gets tired!!
    Plus, a girl is likely to think she isn't doing something right while giving head(if it takes forever) and therefore you probably would end up getting less of it! SO enjoy it....even if it lasts like 2 min...

One of my ex's didn't last that long during oral and it was great! It wasn't so much of a "JOB"! hehe...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Teezy Guest
    Thanks for the replies. Right after I went, I was like "damn, i'm sorry." She was like "it's not a bad thing." which i replied with "yeah good job, at least you know what you're doing." This was after I gave her oral, then I finished her off so I'm pretty sure I got plus points that night. Just a small insecurity of mine I guess. So as long as i'm the man during regular sex (which I am ) and don't last very long while getting head, i'm in the clear?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, but only if you can make her orgasm, too.

Teezy Guest
    Oh of course, I make sure to. The way I see it, it's a lot easier for me to get off then her. So I feel it is my duty to make her orgasm. If she doesn't orgasm and I do, I feel like I did not fulfill my end of the bargain. That's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    If she doesn't orgasm and I do, I feel like I did not fulfill my end of the bargain.

dude, and even if you didn't last very long in regular sex, it's the above quoted attitude that really matters, at least to me. Though damn, short head yet long love making sounds ideal. Your lady is lucky; sounds like you have the ideal combination.
    Last edited by Tiay; 18-05-06 at 07:38 PM.

Teezy Guest
    Well if anything happens, i'll drop you a PM ok?

She probably pretended it was not a big deal just like you did! Her pussy missed all the fun, remember? How do you think she felt about it? Just the same as if you gave her oral and when you're ready to do her, she says: "OK, thanks. You may out your pants on now."

Next time, take a rest then make love to her!

Teezy Guest
    You misunderstood. I made her cum with my mouth. It was just an insecurity thing I guess, being that "one-minute-man" while getting head.

Trust me, she's happy with me

i wish i could come that fast when my gf gives me head. she gives really REALLY good head also, but i just cant come during oral sex. i dont know why.