+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sperm

Sperm

hi i have a question that kinda got me worried abit today

am 18 btw

right so yeh. av noticed that my sperm isn't white like it surposse to be. i lways though that this was just the colour of mine. but today i finaly decidd to ook it up after a long time or dismissing it.

my sperm is well i would't say yellow. more orange colour. actualy more darker cream colour. it also seemed water down somewhat. i then masterbated he same night. like 12 hours later because i was curious as to what it looked like. nd it kinda seemed different. it wasn't as waters down and lighter colour but yet still not white. still more like cream

does anyone know why? or has the same thing

oh and i kinda have a weird sensation before i p. its a hard feeling to describe. but something it makes me well hold it in a second before it comes out and everything after that it normal. that does always happen. but most of the time. oh and i don't think my bladders emptying properly. as after av finished the toilet and walk off and sit back down or something. a little bit more comes out. but not like piss myself. more like 2 drops lol

oh i also had this thing which i don't get any more. my penis kinda burned insid for a while. but now i han't had that for some months. touch wood.

pls can u answer my questions

dude.. I don't know what that could be, but it doesn't sound quite right. I know that sperm can change colour and consistency slightly depending on diet... but i'm no expert.
    Penis burning doesn't sound good at all even if you don't get it anymore. I'd recommend getting yourself checked out even if it's just to put your mind at ease.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like you may have traces of blood in your semen and perhaps have some sort of infection. (prostate?) You'd better see a urologist.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

to be honest i don't think its blood. well am hoping. as it doesn't sem like it
    i wa thinking prostate but then again i have no idea if there is one where i lvive. urologist or whatever there called. what do they normal procribe. not that am gonna buy any. i don't do unproscribed drugs

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'd be surprised. Traces of blood might not look red. Anyway, obviously I am not diagnosing you, so you need to see a doctor. What they prescribe for you would depend upon what is wrong. Bacterial infections are generally treated with antibiotics, and you need a prescription to get them. If you don't have a urologist nearby, you should at least see your regular physician. He/she should be able to take care of you if it is a relatively simple infection, or they can tell you where to go for treatment.

Don't pull a dumb guy move and try to forget about this.

PS - a urologist is a physician that specializes in urinary tract issues. They see this kind of stuff all the time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah see a urologist... Or at least go to your general doc and then have him refer you if he feels it should be "looked into" more..

Don't let something like this go......
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Ellynns right, just go to your regular doctor and he can refer you. If this is serious you'd be stupid to ignore it just because you don't know where to find a urologist.

Like everyone already said it can be discolored because of diet . Burning in the penis could be a bladder infection or a yeast infection that you might have caught from a girl. Bladder infection--drink cranberry juice and water--yeast infection do not ejaculate for 7 days--AT ALL.
    Last edited by shai`anne; 19-05-06 at 09:30 PM.

yes, it might turn out to be nothing serious; But better be safe than sorry and go get yourself sorted out.

IT SOUNDS like a prostate problem
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    IT SOUNDS like a prostate problem
    Yeah... I would think bladder infections would show symptoms during urination rather than ejaculation.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also, don't feel embarrassed. I think thats what stops people from getting these things checked out.. Thats what Doc's are for.....they see EVERYTHING on a daily basis..

Even as a CNA, I see alot and some very unusual things...but hey, thats what we are there for..

it can't be any sexual transmitted as i never had sex or anyone other person touch it.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nendo
    it can't be any sexual transmitted as i never had sex or anyone other person touch it.
    Well it could be some sort of infection or something is up with your prostate. You don't need to be sexually active to have something like this happen.. Get it checked out!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nendo
    You poor guy! You must be very worried. Really, go see a doctor. You are probably worried about something minor, but something that needs to be looked at.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast