+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women, This Will Disgust You: TRADES

Women, This Will Disgust You: TRADES

OK... writing this post is not the brightest thing to do when I try to have people see that not all players are bad guys but I think I'll just confirm some of your Dr. Phil nightmares tonight.

There is such a thing known in the Player world as a TRADE.
    Before I begin, although I have been offered this I have never done it.

A trade is an agreement between two players (not Don Juans, I think Don Juans have to have uprightness to them).

A trade is a barter-economy type of transaction. For players finding new hot girls can sometimes be difficult because its easiest to get them through friends and classes and after a while you "exhaust your sources." Meaning, you now have to go out to find a place to see cute women and work hard again to be able to "sustain your lifestyle." So... players have created something they call, a trade. If Player A is no longer interested in Girl #1 but he likes Girl #4 that Player B has, then he offers a trade. Odds are: Player B has "exhausted" girl #4 and has "no more need." So, Player A begins to "hype up" Player B. He'll say, he's such a great guy, you should meet him, you'd be great, he's just what you're looking for, etc. etc. Player A then introduces Girl 1 to Player B and Player B applies the same process to Girl #4.

I know some scandalous player friends who have "bartered" women in this way and have even done what they called "exchanging goods for services." Like saying, you write that term paper for me and I'll hook you up with Stephany.

I just thought this is something you girls should be aware of.

I have to note that I have never done it and I know players who frown upon that but I also know players who "trade" all the time. Usually they'll just say "I know such-and-such" she's hot and the other will decide or say, "how bout so-and-so." I haven't seen trading in the sense that they showed pictures and discussed the various benefits and disadvantages of "model 1" and "model 4" but I do know that this has occurred and I have seen trades made. I, personally, think its messed up.

Anyway, time to hear all the women scream:
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

you know what..
    I ahve heard of that before, I have even been one of the "girls" you speak of. I was young.

Hey , if they fall for it...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Yeah, trades happen a lot more than people think, I'm sure half of you have heard of it but I'm just telling the other half. I've seen trades where it wasn't even the player "suaving" the girl, it was just that she already wanted him because of what she was told that she became a one night stand or one-hour stand.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

exactly,
    I am not proud to say thatI have had one night stands before but it happens.
    Besides, I mean "trading" happens to guys too. I have set an x up with a girl friend of mine. It's all good.. if the parties are willing.

I am not saying I am into that now, I want more now, My priorities chaged. thats what happens when you get old, right?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I know what you mean. But they way these guys did it was much rawer. Ex. one of my friends hated this one girl who was chasing him so he became an asshole to her, made her dislike him and set him up with a friend who ****ed her and then dumped her after mentioning that she got traded. I've also seen women exchanged for goods.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

ah.. the - hate -****- yup, that happens.

You have seen a girl traded for good? What kind of goods? a case of beer? money ? what?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

thats just ****ed up. you might as well go find a damn hooker and pay for it. but if the shoe fits. Damn that some scary shit happening in college, i'm thinking about going back!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

For the following:

TWO KEGS OF INCREDIBLE HULK (HypnotiQ mixed with Hennessy - this trade might have been the only one I found morally acceptable).

Drugs

Essays

Clothing

Money (the only thing that separates these *pimps* from actual *pimps* is that the women acquiesce without being paid or being aware of a cash transaction)
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Originally posted by MVPlaya

Money (the only thing that separates these *pimps* from actual *pimps* is that the women acquiesce without being paid or being aware of a cash transaction)
    That is the truth!

It's amazing how girls fall for this. I am so glad I am not dating.. too many rules and too many games. whatever happend to real love man?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

There's still real love, I'm looking for someone I really want to love right now. My best date ever (last year) was amazing because the girl and I played NO games, everything just felt so genuine and, slightly, surreal, but it was real. I would like to note that I hate ****ing East Coast prep schools (thats you NYU and Yale), I've lost two perfectly good women to them.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

yup.. I was one of those!
    I went to a boarding school in NJ when I was in High schooll..
    I failed out 'cause I was to much of a trouble maker.. oh well..
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Originally posted by jane
    yup.. I was one of those!
    I went to a boarding school in NJ when I was in High schooll..
    I failed out 'cause I was to much of a trouble maker.. oh well..
    Wrong words... I hate ****ing private eastcoast universities. Not boarding schools.

Jane, what did you do?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

ha ha , well let's just say that I wasn't exactly a great tenant...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Ooooohhh... Jane, let me guess, you made out with your superintendent's wife?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

damn your funny...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast