+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another pregnancy might be mine

Another pregnancy might be mine

I wanted to know something. If you were in this situation were a girl almost said that the kid she was having is yours. Here is her almost exact words. We start out talking about me taking her to this wedding. Then later I here her say something like its yours almost hear it. I am pretty sure we had sex one night to!. Because I came home drunk and she was on the computer. I come up to her and give her a big kiss or something then mumble something about sleeping with me and here we go now. I think I passed out before she was done. But I defiantly had sperm down there. I defiantly have problems with getting girls pregnant even with out full penetration. So my question is should I pursue this more. Or just forget all about it. What should I do? She may even have a boy friend right now and say it is his. I guess I kind of deserved her mumbling it is mine to me cause I mumbled having sex with me. I hope she isn’t feeling guilty cause it seems the other girls feel guilty who have had my kids and they don’t want anything to do with me either! Grr I just don’t know what to do with this one.

you fuken dog......you got other pregnant and not take responsibility? i duno but it might sound scary but use your stupid brain or don't you have one? use protection and i can't blame you since you were drunk man you are a asshole go think your life over..

" I hope she isn’t feeling guilty cause it seems the other girls feel guilty who have had my kids and they don’t want anything to do with me either! Grr I just don’t know what to do with this one. "

That saying is enought for you to never ever get a girl moda fuker..

Sorry mods about my swearing but i think this kunt deserves it..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she says she is pregnant, you will need to have bloodwork done on the baby to determine whether or not you are a father. Obviously if you are, you will need to take responsibility for your actions.

You REALLY need to get some sex education. Girls CAN get pregnant, even without full penetration, and you are very clearly not ready for the responsibility of caring for another human being.

Also, drinking to the point where you are unsure whether or not you had sex with someone is not normal behavior. It sounds like you have a drinking problem. You might want to consider how you wish to handle it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What the **** is wrong with you? Exactly how many kids do you have? If you're such a bad babydaddy that the mamas don't want anything to do with you, please consider getting yourself sterilized. It's really not all that expensive and won't change your sex life.

Have you had an HIV test, you irresponsible twat?

I do feel really bad. But it so frustrating cause the girl wont even admit that they had sex with me or anything. Like I said this one started to but stopped. The only way I can prove that anything happened is if she says something. But none of them will! I really would love to take responsibility for my kids. Even if I cant afford them I would still try my hardest to pay for them. Its so frustrating. I guess I shouldn’t drink any more. I guess that’s why I have avoided alcohol for so long. Thank god no HIV so no worries there. It just sucks cause I would make a great dad. But I don’t have the greatest job in the world either so maybe that’s why?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    It just sucks cause I would make a great dad.
    No, you would NOT make a great dad. Great dads are responsible people who don't have issues with alcohol. They do not have multiple children with multiple mothers, and do not give up on their children because they are apathetic. Great dads would be working multiple jobs to ensure their kids have what they deserve, and they certainly wouldn't allow themselves to have virtually NO relationship with them.

If the above describes you with any degree of accuracy, then I think you ought to get a vasectomy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What Is Wrong With People These Days?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Poor thing didn't know he was stumbling into the Righteous Bitches from Hell forum, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Poor thing didn't know he was stumbling into the Righteous Bitches from Hell forum, did he?
    True! Haha.

Oh and 'twat'

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I don’t have issue with alcohol. The first time I got drunk it was a mistake of alcohol and cherry flavoring a big oops and she jumps me and pushes me down. Its just that this last girl I didn’t even know she was going to be over that night. So I kind of came over drunk. As stupid me says something like why not sleep with me. Well of course she says yes! I sort of pass out as she is in the middle of what she’s doing so. I guess she must have continued or something. So I suppose she feels it was her choice at that point in time. It doesn’t happen to often. Only one other time. But me and this girl were never suppose to be together. It just kind of happened. She never contacted me again. I guess I assumed she got pregnant. But I don’t know for sure so the first is questionable. But the second I know about. I guess a vasectomy is out of the question for me. One I don’t want one. Two I will have a good job soon here I am going into computers so good money there. Three I wont get drunk any more seeing the first one was a result of a accident to. I am not really sure why the last girl was even coming over in the first place. Because she said she had a boy friend! So I didn’t even yet really think of her as girl friend yet to make things worse. But as I said no way to a vasectomy. I will just avoid them when I am drunk.

Then you need an attendant. No, I'm serious. You need to only drink with someone who will watch your dick for you when you're too drunk to do it yourself. Apparently, the thing has a life of it's own and just waits for you to have a lapse of attention and off it goes! Wheeee!

And who are these skanky women who are so eager to play Ride the Drunk Man all the time? Where do you live? I'm sure a lot of guys on LF would like to know.

dude..you better consider them to get an abortion if they don't want to be with you why? because the kid going to grow up with out a dad and ask mum who dad and where is he? But if on the other hand if your going to be with her than do your best STAY!!! And if you want drink go with a male friend.

Shoot yourself!

I'm only kidding!

Learn from your past & don't make more unfortunate babies suffer because of your lack of morale & maturity. From this point on you need to grow up & take responsibility. Give yourself something to be proud of!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.