+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Private calls and hang ups

Private calls and hang ups

Could those be my ex?

I had broken up with him 9 months ago, and when I tried to get him back it was too late he found another, and has been with her

I found out she through a cat and killed it, and slept with his friend.....

Now males, would you promplty tell your ex you wanted them back

Would you call and hang up?

and would any of you guys be nasty enough to just call to screw with the girls head?
    I'm going to show you baby, that a woman can be tough

Ummmmm Any Replys?!?!

i would tell my ex if i want them back however i will tell her face to face...call and hang up?...unless ur bf is those shy type one i don't think so it is by him...and your last question, depend, if she is a bi*ch that piss me out i will, however if it is my ex and she break with me, i might as well accept the fact and leave her alone...

Depends just how close I was, then again he could simply be bouncing off the fact that you talked to him after he had found a girlfriend, being in said relationship had to turn you down. However, on account of the call and hang up, it would just as easily be some pervert who got your number in some myterious way.

I just think calling and hanging up is a lil weak.

I meen you never know, ir eally am curious to find out who

and yes it could be some other creep, but they had called my house phone before and no1 knows the house number cept for my ex

it has put alot of false hope, but whatever

Private calls and hang ups

Ever since me and my ex broke up, I have been in a way keeping tabs on him and his new girlfriend, and each time I am being burned and burned

Why shoud I let my self hear these things? It hurts soo much, but ever since the private calls I've been getting I've had false hope

How does one get rid of the hope, man sersiouly all the energy seems drained out of me and its been 9 months I've been having the biggest relapses ever
    It sersiouly makes you feel like NOT HAPPY AT ALL...

I guess this is just going to take alot of time, but hes going back to elizbeth city ,( his dads house...and she is there now)..they went back...I guess thats a good thing considering I won't ever see him

man how can an ex never talk to you ever again? how?

halis123456789 Guest
    I have noticed that it is much easier for a guy to stop talking to a woman forever, than vice versa. Women seem to have trouble dealing with that.

You have to stop stalking him (in that loving way of course.) It will only wrench your guts out more every time. My advice is to throw your computer away (or put it in the closet) and find reasons to NEVER be home. If you don't want to spend years and years feeling pain and taking time, the only way to accelerate the destruction of him in your mind is by...living.

I am trying to mourn this the best way I can, but sometimes when i think of us never speaking again it tears me up inside..

I guess girls are more emotional, and your right, I am dwelling on all of this, and not letting go

but when someone becomes apart of your likfe for 2 1/2 years how the *uck can you?! but he did treat me like crap and I'll always have that to look upon when trying to get over him.

If he can not speak to me for 9 months, than I should hold hate upon him, this is still hard...but I guess it will get easier with alot more time

I'm gonna live the best way I can, and try to get out more

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    an ex can never talk to you again because they don't care. being frank, maybe he's found another gf which is why you should move on already. also being that the relationship ended 9 months ago, it's time to move on. go out with some friends, drink a little and party hard. forget the past because it can't be changed.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... you've posted this in what now... 3 different threads??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

dont u see she is curious abt who called her?? maybe she should call a police or something...i watch CSI...i think they can track the location and all that...ahahhaa...very high tech this day. i dont see how this forum can help her track the "misterious caller" ;p
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

It could be the new gf calling, wondering about you. What does "keeping tabs" mean? Does it mean that you call him and hang up?

If you want the calls to stop, call your phone company and ask about anonymous call blocking.

Do you like the hang up calls?

forget about how many times I posted this, where did I post this 3 times?? lol

I don't know, i just found out my ex was a sociopath so it doesn't even matter if it was him

I'm done. yes I have tried to trace them it is hard\

do I like the calls?? in a way it gives me a sence of importance? no...there have put me in a really IRRIATED MOOD

she threw a freaking cat?