+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which guy to choose?

Which guy to choose?

im having a stable 7mth r/s with a bf that love & treat me very gd. he always tolerate my temper & give in most of the time. he's quite gd-looking too. the only bad thing about him is that he's not rich cos he's just a student.
    within this 7mth, i've always had guys wooing me. All are richer than him in fact. but, i was not tempted at all cos those guys are either not gd-lookin or quite old. however, now there's this guy (GUY A) who is working & richer than my bf. A is quite gd-looking though shorter than my bf. A gave me money for shopping, bring me to gd food & wanna give me things that i want or need. with A guy, i don't have to work part time anymore. this time round, i'm tempted to leave my bf cos A got the right look, right age & most importantly, i feel abit for him. on the other hand, i cant bear to hurt my bf cos he's realy a very nice guy. although he's not working, he'll try his best to bring me to eat the food i want. i'm a very realistic & practical person. i always believe there's no true love in this world. like me & my bf, we know we won't get married. so i asked myslf alot of times, so why not i just leave for the guy & enjoy what i want? i know i want a guy that love me alot & can provide me all i need but there's no perfect guy. c'mon.. who should i choose? Bf or A? i need help.....

This type of thinking really makes me angry . Money is not the only thing . You're leaving a boy who care for you so much . If money can make good relationship then there will not be any celebrity breakups . He's a student right now . Just give him some time . If you tell this to ur bf that ur dumping him bcoz he's not rich he'll hurt badly . You'll loose him forever . Rest is your choice.
    Last edited by kai; 27-05-06 at 12:19 AM.

you are a proper cunt.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Get a job, you lazy ho.

after I read it was about money, I stopped caring about what you had to say. Lets hope your current bf discovers what really matters to you and moves on with his life.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this post is not for real. People who are this shallow generally pretend they aren't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So your saying you want to leave your bf who is sweet and striving to get somewhere in life.....for another guy mainly cuz he has money? Thats shallow....

..money doesn't buy happiness.....

But maybe you need to find that out on your own...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    But maybe you need to find that out on your own...
    That's what I'm thinking.

You don't deserve your boyfriend.

guess everyone's great here.. but i gotta make my stand, im not leaving for money. currently, im working part time but bf is not. i've been asking him to get a job but he just don't wanna work while schooling. c'mon, im schooling too. i don't see y as a gal, im working while my bf is at home relaxing. yes, i might not deserve his love but i really felt i've been supporting him enough for the past 7 months. i'm tired of working but not buying myself anything. my pay are spent when we go out on dates. whenever im out with my bf, i always have to bring alot cos i don't wanna get struck in town. but when i'm with guy A, i could just go out with 10bucks. the kinda fear of not enough money just come natually.

these few days i'm not happy at all. i know i've let my bf down. but if he really love me that much, shouldn't he go get a job instead of me working so hard. afterall, i'm a gal & i should be pampered instead of i pamper a guy. isn't that the right way?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well as for him not having a job.....yeah that part sucks... Especially when you are working etc... Are his classes that hard that he has to devote all of his time to school?
    Why not suggest to him to get a job?! Or better yet...why not help him get one? Just, something part time for a little extra money.
    Sorry, but (IMO) in a relationship, it should be 50/50. Sure, its nice to be pampered, but come on, lets be realistic....

Honestly, if it bothers you that much, then talk to him about it. I mean, I don't agree that you should have to pay all the time... But also he shouldn't either. He's struggling just like you...

So maybe suggest taking turns.....paying......OR try doing things that don't cost alot of money... Watch a movie together at home. Make dinner for him. Go for a walk together. Cuddle. Watch a sunset/sunrise. Make a bonfire and lay out under the stars. Have sex (if you guys are doing that yet.) Hang out with some of your friends and get together, Buy liquor at the store instead of going to bars, Go to a house party w/ friends, Camp out under the stars, Go to the beach(if there is one nearby), go for a drive, etc.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....