+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What wrong with her this time??

What wrong with her this time??

ok as you can read from my last thread [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=13097[/url]

Now i have broken up with my girl friend well ex girl friend now.....and she keep asking me for another chance..like so much and all i said to her is don't be sad and for some reason i can't feel any thing any more....i didn't sound sad or any thing to her is that to harsh?......i still remember she gave me heaps of chance but i gave her heaps as well in the cilent way like wheni come back to her i also gave her chance....now that she asking me for one last one....but i don't feel any thing till i actuly sit down and think about it i gues i do feel a bit...Should i give her a chance??.

please reple asap.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your too much of a nice guy!
    This girl was sitting there...demanding that you two get married someday soon, threatening to kill herself, and threatening you in other ways if she didn't get her way... Funny thing is that now that you ended it, she's begging you for another chance.... Yet she was the one ALWAYS threatening to break up with you if she didn't get her way.... Don't you see something wrong with this picture?

Anyways, Your are being WAY too nice to her. To even feel bad about breaking up with her....and wondering if you were too harsh..etc. No, you just put your foot down for once in your life..! Stick to your guns! If you give her another chance....chances are shes gonna do the same....and maybe even worse. Then by that time, it will be harder for you to end things with her....

Make a clean break now and just tell her to leave you alone and then YOU need to move on! Don't feel bad...she sounds like a psycho.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Thanks for the advice Ellynn she not a bad girl but i just told her this so she doesn't feel so bad.. i said to her that i was hurting as well which i was..and i said mayby in the future but not now.......and i decided i m going to study uni in another city...it at least 12 hour drive by car and 45 min by plane..so yeh...any more comments yo guys wantto give me?

Maybe you could call it a "break" for a few months and just see what happens. You'll probably meet someone new.