+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I AM the game

I AM the game

A week ago I posted [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1269&forumid=6]this[/URL] thread.

Basically after dating this girl for around a year and mainly just using her for a piece of ass and a little company. I started to fall in love with her. I called her and let her know how I felt. I didn't say "I love you", no, I'm way to cool to lay it on that embarrassing line. However, in so many words I let the girl know that if we couldn't take this farther than this that I thought that we should just stick a fork in it.

I stood my ground. I didn't call her. Three days later the phone rings and it's guess who. Suddenly she has this total new attitude and respect for me. She wants us to start clean. That sounded great to me. Now she's trying to play the exclusive game. We hung out last night and she was so loving. She's scared that I'm going to go hang with some other chick tonight while she's away with her dad. This is a pretty cool turn of events.

I played it so strong. I grabbed her and kissed her so f*cking coolly. I had her eating out of the palm of my hand. She couldn't quit hugging me and wanting to be on me. It's all about confidence and going for what you want. I exuded confidence last night and she felt it. I acted on what I wanted, when I wanted. That's the key. Just don't spill your heart out like some middle school kid. That's the key. Be mysterious, confident and try to keep them guessing while still being interesting.

Eye of the tiger.

Now she's wanting more. I feel so deeply for this girl but I'm not going to let the emotions out. I gave her the bait and she bit now it's up to me to reel her in. Instead for now, I think I'll slack up the line, enjoy a beer and let her fight for a bit.

It's her turn.

Thanks guys. Any suggestions on my next move? MVPlayer? Tony? Jane?

Re: I AM the game

Originally posted by Name
    A week ago I posted [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1269&forumid=6]this[/URL] thread.

I started to fall in love with her. I called her and let her know how I felt.

LOL. And you call yourself the game. Which game are you referring to anyways?
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

Re: Re: I AM the game

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
    LOL. And you call yourself the game. Which game are you referring to anyways?
    Ah, you are correct, however, did you read about our past?

My point is that I have taken a stand. I'm driving now and it feels great. I picked up the pieces and I'm making it work.

I'm not talking about pussy either. I have ZERO problems with that. It's a little deeper than that.

Heit ist mein taug.

rofl

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Yeah. So, and what?

Elaborate.

A smiley and a damn "rofl" tells me nothing. If you have something to say then say it.

I'm always willing to hear other views.