+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she want a relationship?

Does she want a relationship?

Well, Ill throw out this story cut short.

I've known her for over 5 years and we have crushed on each other previously, and weve made a strong friendship. About a month ago, I realized the feelings i had for her and so we started spending alot of time together(in which alot means every day from mornin to afternoon, and she spent the night once). A few nights ago I threw a party in which I basicly talked to her and did everything with her, leaving everybody else alone. It even got to where we slept in the same bed, yet it never really moved on further from just holdin each other. I know it seems kind of quick, so I understood not going further, but doesn't it seem to point towards her wanting a relationship? For the record we are mid-age teenagers but I can guarantee that we both are prepared and are aware of what relationships do and if we wanted one. So what I'm asking is if those are signs of wanting a relationship?

yes.

YES.

anything in between is usually a no.

no.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

maybe?

maybe.

I'm a guy and I'd feel the same way as you Brucie. Though I'm not quite sure what you mean by relationship (do you mean gf/bf, marriage ... ?), but what I think you meant was gf and bf. If you really want this relationship with her, I believe you can at this point and marriage can come afterward.
    Good luck!

Yep, she wants a relationship, its obvious!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seeing that your at that age(mid teens), I would say yes, shes definately hinting at a relationship.

Someone's gotta break the ice and make the next move. Why don't you try kissing her or something. Keep it simple. See how she responds.

I must say that when I was in my teens (or even now), I would never just cuddle with a guy friend of mine unless I wanted more.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I agree with Ellynn. As a teenager, I wouldn't have even gone into the bedroom, let alone gotten into the bed, with someone I wasn't interested in. Good job taking it slow. Shows her you're serious.