+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cant Handle It

Cant Handle It

Well i met this girl over an internet game. I play World of Warcraft and i met her through the guild i joined in there. well me and her started talking alot. i mean ALOT. we would stay up till like 7 AM just talking about anything and everything. we still do actually. well not long ago my uncle passed away and so my family and I flew out to California to be with my grandparents and to be at the funeral. well i found out she lives not too far from my grandparents wich is where im staying. So we decided to meet since we reall liked talkin to each other and she likes talkin to the rest of my family. well we meet and i fell HARD for her. she such a great person, shes so beautiful and so much fun to be around. she offered for my brother and i to go stay the night with her and hang out in the town she lives in. so my bro and i did and we stayed at her house for the night with her bro, her dad, her mom and her cousin. I had the best time ive ever had. well my bro and i stayed for two days and went back to my grandparents house. i felt like crap after she left. i missed her so much. well i got the chance to go back down there by myself. I did and while i was there me and her would stay up all night talking about anything and everything, listening to music and just bein with each other. well we start like touchin each other and holding hands and rubbin each other. just ineracting physically but no sex and no kissing. (i dont plan on having sex any time soon) but herein lies the problem, i love her, she said she loves me, she says im perfect, but she has a boyfriend whom shes been with for 2 and a half years. i dont like them together, not just because i wanna be with her but because he doesent respect her and taes advantage of her. well she had to choose between me and him and she chose him. i dont understand why and i guess right now i cant but i cant help but feeling its wrong. i am probably gonna go back down there soon and i dont know what to do. i cant really handle not bein with her and i still talk ot her all night. i still hear how her boyfriend isnt much of a boyfriend. she still says she loves me and i jsut dont know what to do. i want to be with her so bad but theres a couple things gettin in the way. ive never connected with anyone like i did with her and i hate not being with her. if anyone could possibly givin me any advice i would really appreciate it.

Teezy Guest
    You guys sound young. Don't get caught up in anything like this at a young age, she's confused. If she DOES dump the dude, you might just end up being rebound material.

thats what im afriad of, being too young that is. but it doesent bug me that much with her. it did with other girls i was dating. i dont think i would be a rebound cause after bein with her for about a total of 5 days i made her question her 2 and a half year relationship. it just seem si had such an effect on her and i dont understand how u wouldnt be able to see that as a sign. like ''hey ur relationship[ aint worth it.'' and i dont think id care even if i was rebound material. i love her alot. still not sure if i should go down there again.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she really wants you, she will leave her boyfriend. If she doesn't leave her boyfriend, then he obviously matters more to her than you do, for whatever reason.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

man..it going to be a long distacne relation, better of leaving it. I think she think it won't wokr out since it far distance ( not trying to jink you or any thing).