+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused with drama

Confused with drama

Hey all, I'm new on this board and I just wanted to reach out to see if you guys can help me out with my problem...I'm confused and don't know what to do

It’s been 6 months since I got dumped, and I still haven’t gotten over her.
    All my friends say that she’s a player, that I’m dumb for still falling for her, that she does nothing but deceive me and play with my emotions, but I don’t want to believe it.
    I’m not a very straightfoward person when it comes to her so My friend wanted to help me out.
    So one night, over e-mail, I let my friend play the role of "me" and sent her lines like...

“why you do you keep playing games with me?, it seems like all you want to do is cause drama, stress me out, and make me feel bad”….

She then admitted that it was true that she takes her stress out on me, because I make her feel better by complimenting her…THEN out of the blue, without me knowing it…My friend deeply INSULTED her badly…I was panicked and didn’t know what to do …The next day she cursed me out, and said

she noticed that I have a DIFFERENT side of me that is pathetic, that it was scary and she never wants to talk to me ever again...

which really killed me inside because I would nevver insult her, and I’ve been stumped ever since because it felt like I lost something special…..What should I do?.... Should I Rat out my friend who was honestly trying to help me and say it was him?.... Or take the fall for him, saying it was me who insulted her and apologize, risking our friendship? Or future relationship?.... Or just leave it alone, cause maybe she isn’t worth it in the first place?
    Opinions?

You should just leave her alone. The two of you are already broken up and most of the time our friends are right about seeing our relationships as how they really are. When we are in a relationship our judgement is a little foggy by love or like. When your on the outside looking in you can see the real picture.

Quote Originally Posted by shai`anne
    You should just leave her alone. The two of you are already broken up and most of the time our friends are right about seeing our relationships as how they really are. When we are in a relationship our judgement is a little foggy by love or like. When your on the outside looking in you can see the real picture.
    Thanks shai' anne, I agree with you, friends do see the real picture... I will leave her alone but the predicament is that I never wanted to insult or burn bridges with her, THAT was done for me unwantingly by my friend...I want to resolve things so we can be cool again but I don't know what to say...and it's killing me on the inside how she completely hates me due to insults that I did not even say, what to do?