+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hurt Badly

Hurt Badly

Hello Everyone

My Girlfriend had broke up with me this weekend Sat to be exact I went up to her house Friday and waited there with her mom and brother untill she got off from work she has 1 kid and i been there for him since she was pregant. How ever she comes home leaves the car on comes in goes to the bathroom says nothing to me and completley ignore me walks back out get in to the car and leave. So I waited she never came so I left around 1 am going back home. So Sarturday her brother pick me up to go over to his other brother house to work on his car me and her brother are good friends, Anyway she stops past talks to him and she just leave so i went as she got into the car to talk to her she listen and just told me that she needed time to herself and it is not my fault. I ask her is it another man she look off and look at the baby in the back of the car I told her I love her and I always will I went to kiss her cheek she move away from me. Now I help her all I can I gave her money I took her back anf forth to school to get her GED I took her to the doctor when she was preganant with another man's baby I would buy her cllothing . Give her my last dime if I had it would even buy her mother cigarettes. I took alot of shit from her mom doubting me and cdowning me. Just to be with her. I completly bend over backwards to help her She use to write me alot of letters explaining to me how she loves me and all that .It was like she just turn heel against me . I Just don't understand. Will Someone help me understand I am just hurting too much and we been together 2 yrs she came to me she wrote me the letters . She is my First love I am just lost and hurt right now and do not know what to do. Please help. Thank You

If she says she needs time to herself, thats what you must do I am afraid, I see that you do alot for her. She has to be alone for a while to see what it is like when you are not there for her. Respect her decision otherwise you will end up pushing her away.

Hi Laser 2006.

She left you and you are feeling pain. I cannot say that I understand your pain or ever will. From your post it is obvious that you helped her a lot and loved her as your one woman.

But you are asking that she stay with you because you helped her. That is kind of wrong in that it seems to indicate that you did not help her with her pregnancy out of love! But I am sorry if I am wrong.

I never did and never will understand this thing about giving space and respecting her wishes. There is no right given to any person that they may act rudely and be complete pricks to the person who loved and cared for them and then have the insolence to demand that their <sarcasm> space </sarcasm> be respected.

I am sorry but I would say that you are going to be in pain for quite some time. First love hurts a lot for a long time. Knuckle up and get some chocolates and try not to be alone.

Keep us updated mate.

Take care

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Hello,

Laser 2006 here and me myself I am having more fun than ever thanks everyone for your replys. Sorry muhassain for not getting back with you earlier. I am having more fun that I can handle since the break-up. I have met plenty of more women since the break-up just partying and hanging out. It helps for anyone who is having break-ups just to get out and party not lay around . Again Thanks Everyone .

good for you laser! well done!