+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am in complete shock and very upset

I am in complete shock and very upset

This is a very long story, but please guys, hear me out cuz I really don't know what to do...

Its been 3 years since those days........

back in high school when I was 17 years old, I had a crush on this girl......In my P.E.class (never thought I would ever ever talk about this again, I moved on you know)

I told my friends that I liked this girl, My friends told this girl that I liked her, the next day, she looked at me alot, but, I screwed up really really bad, being very weird, even avioding her....., so the next day, I toughen up and try to talk to her, but.....now she started to avoid me...and making weird faces at me.....

Eventually, she told the principal on me.......-_-, I was very upset but didn't give up, I gave her a love letter(even though I didnt know her 0_0)

She told the principal again and well...got kicked out of P.E., I have always wondered if she did it cuz her mom told her to stay away from me or if it was HER OWN choice.......always wondered....

That was it after that..., no more staring at her, no more waving, thats it....it was over........I was extremly upset and thought about her everyday still.....

I made this alot shorter than it really is, but now you get the point.....she rejected me pretty much, she was only 15 though, but still..

3 years have passed, a friend of mine told me about this program called myspace, I type in the girl name I had a crush on....

found HER PROFILE!!!!!

The first thing I saw......was a picture of her and a guy....., she has a boyfriend...

I was very shock, I thought about this girl for sooo long and now im seeing picture of her with this guy...

I really don't know what to do now, I really tried to move on before and I did intill I saw her pic, now I like her all over again...

I have a choice, I can send her a message....but...I am very afraid to do it, what should I do guys!? please!!!!! I like her sooo much..

sorry I can't give out her name or nothing either, thats a bit risky..

man, should I try to email her or something? man man man......

So... she'll think, "Oh, it's my stalker from high school", right?

I think the part of your story you shouldn't have edited out was what occured that caused her to report you to the principal twice. Nobody goes to the principal just because some guy has a crush on her.

What did you do, creepy David?

Oh Im sorry..

I kept looking at her. I wanted her attention and everytime I was brave enough to go up to her. She walked away.

Uh-huh. And then she reported you to the principal. Twice.

Well, the first time she did is because I kept looking after. The second time she did was after I gave her the love note

No you do not have a choice. Ask yourself, is she worth all this pain? You will message her and she has the choice of reporting you to the cops or to someone else.

Is she worth it? Is the pain you had 3 years to bury worth scratching again ? You love her! That is something I understand but does she love you ? No she does not and you know it.

Even if all the history between you and her had not happened, she belongs to someone else. That in itself should be enough to tell you something.

I understand that whatever decision you take, if it's the right one, you are going to be in a lot of pain.

If you make the wrong decision , you will be in worse pain.

Don't do it to yourself mate don't. There are honestly better women who are single and would like you for what you are and not report you when you behave weirdly.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I found my old high school crush on myspace too... I was shocked.. But I realized my feelings weren't all there like they used to be... And well..IM happy for him... That all was so long ago..... that Im like damn, why did I like him so much??

You should be happy for her. She has a bf.. etc.. Do you really think shes gonna change her mind about you when she wouldn't give you the time of day back then? Shes just gonna view you as a stalker.....and get weirded out once again.

The best thing you can do is just let it be and move on with your life.....like U have been doing... I mean you did all you could back then, and she freaked out! So its not worth your time and effort. There are other women out there that actually will like you for you.. and not constantly reject you. Oh yeah and they are SINGLE....without bf's. Try going after one of them instead.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Well ok, answer me this than, how come she kept looking at me that one day? The day she found out I liked her.

I acted a bit strange, I guess that was a BIIIIIIIGGGG Turn off for some reason. But the next day I toughen up and tried to talk with her but she kept avoiding ME now.....

What did I do wrong?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what you did wrong THEN, but it seems like you are investing a LOT of energy in a non-existant relationship NOW, don't you think?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by David12
    Well ok, answer me this than, how come she kept looking at me that one day? The day she found out I liked her.

I acted a bit strange, I guess that was a BIIIIIIIGGGG Turn off for some reason. But the next day I toughen up and tried to talk with her but she kept avoiding ME now.....

What did I do wrong?

Its not necessarily what you did wrong... She was probably just checking you out....or at least looking at who it was who "liked" her so much.... Doesn't mean she felt the same at all no matter how you acted.

Ive noticed that when a person likes someone, they examine every little thing they do and question it. (Like you are doing..) But, she had her chance, didn't take it...so what can you do? Nothing. She's with someone else now.

Honestly, three yrs have passed.....and thats quite some time... Just move on...

Unrequited love hurts. No question about it. I've been through it at least three times, once hurt me quite badly, and the recent one, which you can read about in this forum, also kinda... hurt me, but i've learned to move on.

Buddy, you need to move on. Three years is very long to keep liking a girl. Especially a girl in high school. Open your eyes, I guarantee there are better girls in college. You just gota look around man; i did, and it worked.

@david, i wonder how you looked at her... anyway, i think it is worth the risk. love waits for no man, and if you keep on sinking into that hole, nothing will ever happen. if it turns out bad, at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you tried, right? ^_^

easier said than done, but that's the way it has got to be. if she greets you with five fingers, well, she ain't worth you. she will be the sorriest girl in the world - she never got to have you ^_^

Worth the risk?

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if she blocked me by now. You know what happened a few months ago?

One of my friends(steve) added her. She accepted the invite. He tried to talk to her a few times but never got a reply from her.

Also, this was before steve added me onto his list because I was afraid she was going to know whats up. So a few weeks later, she blocked Steve. She must of known I was his friend because saw must of saw me on his top 8

You think she might of went on my page and blocked me as well?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she won't talk to your friend...then I doubt shes gonna talk to you...

This girl clearly does not want anything to do with you!! If she did, she wouldn't have like reported you to the principal...etc... ( I mean as a girl myself.and remembering what it was like being 15 and shy....if I liked a boy...who I suspected liked me....I would have NOT gotten him in trouble just for looking at me.. I would have been shy, but thats about it.) She would have actually given u the time of the day, or even recently she would have asked your friend about you etc.... But, she sounds like she never was interested... PLUS, she has a bf now!

Why are you still dwelling on it? Seriously, if anything, this should be a clear sign to move on....or should I say.....it should have been a LONG time ago!

The only way I can understand infatuation like this is if its recent(or at least from the past yr), and if she DIDN'T reject you several times! I mean that alone would be enough closure for me.
    If she truly liked you, she would have gotten in contact with you one way or another a LONG TIME ago...! Just let it go... Seriously...
    Last edited by Ellynn; 08-06-06 at 03:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast