+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: condoms don't eliminate feeling

lilwing89 Guest

condoms don't eliminate feeling

during my several experiences with sex, i have gone both with and without condoms. my opinion is that they do not really cut out all the feelings. it feels great both ways! infact its hardly even noticeable. sometimes ive forgotten i was even wearing a condom and sometimes we had to check if it was still on!

honestly, if you are having great sex, the condom shouldn't effect any noticeable feeling whatsoever.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My husband would agree with you. All of you non-married people should be using them ALL the time, no exceptions.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    *gasp* vashti, no! That would make too much sense and could actually eliminate drama!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    My husband would agree with you. All of you non-married people should be using them ALL the time, no exceptions.
    Yeah.... Keep this in mind Lilwing...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    *gasp* vashti, no! That would make too much sense and could actually eliminate drama!
    LOL

how's this for drama: most cheap condoms hurt women. they are not lubricated well enough. you will have to do manual lubrication (name your lubrication of choice) before doing the horizontal mambo

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha - some of us provide our own lubrication!!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by drewcarrey
    LOL

how's this for drama: most cheap condoms hurt women. they are not lubricated well enough. you will have to do manual lubrication (name your lubrication of choice) before doing the horizontal mambo
    Only when the women isn't turned on and you're having 'dry' sex

I don't mind wearing a condom, you don't really feel a great difference and it could prevent a lot of trouble...
    But me and my girlfriend are both checked for STD's and she takes the pill so I don't wear condoms anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    There's always the "my condom broke!" drama.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... or the "I am so manly and huge it is hard to find a condom in my size" drama...

Or the " I see regular, I see Magnum...... do they make "Minos" condoms?" drama...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...or the "I'm sorry, I am out of chocolate flavored, do you like cherry?" drama...

King Zarathu Guest
    ... or the "I am so manly and huge it is hard to find a condom in my size" drama...
    LMAO wow. Newegg.com <---

Also, to whoever was talking shit about the lubrication part.. I think you would run into that problem if:

a) You were ****ing a girl that wasn't turned on.
    b) You were ****ing a hooker

...and now I'm worried.

i dont' mind condoms that much...i can feel a difference, but no big deal. i notice i last longer with a condom...bonus. and yet, it doesn't detract from my pleasure much if at all.

however, a few girls i've been with, including my current gf say sex is MUCH better for them without a condom.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, that IS odd since the shape and size of your penis is undistorted - the feeling is really the same. Perhaps it is psychological pereference - I have to admit that condoms do not add anything visually to the experience.

Yeah, that IS odd since the shape and size of your penis is undistorted - the feeling is really the same. Perhaps it is psychological pereference - I have to admit that condoms do not add anything visually to the experience.
    that's what i think...probably psychological. but the mind is awfully powerful!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast