+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love with a shy girl and need help!!!

I'm in love with a shy girl and need help!!!

Like you can see in my sig I'm VERY much in love with this girl called Elke but she's VERY shy, which is one of the things that makes her so lovable. I asked her if she wanted to do something this summer and she gave me this one week, in which I'm in france I asked her if she didn't have any other date availible and she said no I've been trying to talk to her as much as possible and do stuff with her any time I can. But now I'm not going to see her for another 7 weeks. I might try doing something really stupid this summer to get to see her. There's a very good chance she already knows how I feel but I have no idea how she feels.

Now my question is: What the crap?...
    What I mean is, I don't know if I should try something stupid, if I should wait or if I should keep trying to get her to meet with me this summer... Any other good ideas are also welcome ofcourse
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Well M8 ive had exactly the same problem, trust me if you wait however long it will be so much sweeter when you see her, have you tried to tell her how you feel at all ?. But whatever you do, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT do something stupid, mayby you could bring her something back from your holiday..?

Regards,

Lu

ps. i know its the girly part of the forums but i couldnt help but post since this has happened/happening to me..

lmao, thanks though, that might be usefull.
    the thing with waiting is, I'm probably not going to be in thesame class as her next year, possibly not even thesame school. Still though.... Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Put pen to paper, young man.

The written word is much underestimated by the boys of today. A good love letter:

1. Can be re-read 800 times
    2. Is physical proof that yes, he really means it
    3. Can be there with her when you can't.

now ur my kind of person
    I write alot, I've actually written some pretty good stories (or so people tell me)
    but do you really think it'll work. I mean, she might think I'm not "brave" enough to tell it to her face. I like the idea though, I just need a second opinion. I don't want to make any mistakes
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Then give it to her in person- tell her every word as you look into her eyes- but if you're spending seven weeks apart, you'd better leave her with something spectacular to remember you by.

now THAT is a plan As long as I don't have massive hart failure while doing it that just might work, thanks Gigabitch!
    Edit: I know what you mean btw, I like letters, because you can read them over and over again...
    Last edited by Zyx; 17-06-06 at 05:19 AM.
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Zyx, for some reason your signature reads like you are infatuated with her. don't mistake infatuation for love.

My advice is to not get too heads over heels over this girl, cause she just might reject you. It's happened to me. I was crazy over her, thought she was the most amazing girl, and bam! rejection. I've moved on tho, and now i realize it was just infatuation, physical-attraction infatuation.

I agree with Giga... Write it down.

Cant you just be honest with her, give her a call and say "Hey I like you"
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

King Zarathu Guest
    Eep.. The whole "hey i like you lol" note seems slightly childish but Gigabitch is a female--and I'm not. Then again, she is shy... Don't know.

You'll be in France? Do you speak French as fluently as I?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope this girl you are crushing on is NOT your neice...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?