+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed Signals! ~ Help!

Mixed Signals! ~ Help!

Ok, This is a personal story and it relates from my school life to me this very second of writing this post, sooooooo here goes

It was my first GCSE Food lesson and id seen her around school before, and we had merged with a rough school anyway i was talking with my friend and we were laughing at our teachers clothes, she was a bit wierd lol, basically i went over to where the girl i like was sat to get a drink of water and she asked me what me and my friend were laughing at and i told her we were laughing at our teachers ghetto clothing, from that moment on we started to talk to each other and become ok friends in and out of school and soon i started to develop feelings for her..but because i was too scared of what she would say i never told her, time passed OK Correction two years passed and we left school.. we lost contact i was absolutely gutted (even thought we exchanged numbers) basically on the 1st of may we got back in touch she appeared on my door with my best friend i was like OMG i started to sweat nervously, and she hugged me and said she forgot about me and wanted to get back in touch.. so basically we walked around my town for about 3 hours, and then i told her to be honest i needed to clear the air and it did unfortunatly after her staying quiet for about 30 seconds she said im with someone... (I wish someone would just kill me on the spot) but then she said if this means anything to you i like you more then him.. i was like she rang her dad to come pick her up and she said she'd be in town the next day as there was a festival in my town and she said that she wasnt happy with her bf and she asked for my advice and i gave it unbiasedly and basically she broke up with him as he was too demanding (he was 19) were now back in touch... and like a week later i confronted her as so to speak about 'us' and she said she needs time to adjust to being in a relationship again,

to cut it short to avoid your eyes hurting, im not gonna see her till mid july so should i just wait till then to mention it or should i mention it before she goes away on holidays, i have such strong feelings for her!, just wish she could feel the same

Thanks For Reading,

Regards,

Lu

Ps sorry if this dont make sense its 1.50 in the morning here!
    Last edited by Lu Xun; 17-06-06 at 09:57 AM.

Women still confuse me... please help this poor guy...and me

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! Well dude just give it time, it'll unravel the way it unravels and you will be a happy man!

Quote Originally Posted by Lu Xun
    she appeared on my door with my best friend
    So.... is she with your best friend? Did your friend just bring her over as a kind of gift? (Good friend!)

I'm glad you cleared the air. Honesty is always the best policy. Maybe she'll come back.

Well she isnt with him he just knows how much i like her. shes been with me most of the past few days, i brought up the subject and she says she feels alot more attracted to me *blush*but she doesnt want to get into a relationship with me untill she is sure we can alot of time together..so with a 2 month break coming up i hope to be a happy man ^^

Thanks for the replys guys and girls