+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl advice

Girl advice

Hey people!

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I work at a store and I have had a major crush on a girl from another department. I felt we really hit it off when i started working there, but now I don't have the opportunity to talk to her much because we are both always busy.
    I really like her but I think she may be a bit older than me (i'm 18 and she may be 21), it's hard because I do not know the situation with her, whether she is single or not, but lets just say it's harder to speak to a girl at work than it is at a club.
    I'm confused and need advice, do you think I am being stupid, and just need a girlfriend myself. I'll appreciate the feedback

My advice is to play it cool, if she is busy lifting things.. offer her some help, dont Force the moment to happen just act casual, i know it can be difficult at work but just try to ease into the conversation, and then ask her a few questions and remember smile!, try to talk to her.. but i dont think your stupid at all

Regards, and best of luck!

Lu

Quote Originally Posted by frogman
    Hey people!

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I work at a store and I have had a major crush on a girl from another department. I felt we really hit it off when i started working there, but now I don't have the opportunity to talk to her much because we are both always busy.
    I really like her but I think she may be a bit older than me (i'm 18 and she may be 21), it's hard because I do not know the situation with her, whether she is single or not, but lets just say it's harder to speak to a girl at work than it is at a club.
    I'm confused and need advice, do you think I am being stupid, and just need a girlfriend myself. I'll appreciate the feedback
    I disagree. You are surrounded by opportunities to casually speak to her, check her reactions to you to see if she might like you too before asking her out.