+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i love kissing!

i love kissing!

recently kissed a new boy...
    made me remember how much i love kissing!! it's just so much fun!

good for you!
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

King Zarathu Guest
    K. What's your phone number again?

/me slaps his hand.

I love kissing, too. I think... it's been a while.

I was talking about kissing with two separate people who don't know each other, and BOTH of them said, almost exactly word for word, "I haven't kissed a guy in so long, I probably forget how." Thought that was funny.

Man, I'm startin dreaming again... I have had this same thing. I hadn't kissed anyone in two years, until last August... then me and my man had our first kiss the other night, since then I've remembered how much I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by swuftygirl
    I love kissing too. It can almost be a "deal breaker" if the guy doesn't kiss good. The guy I'm seeing is an absolutely WONDERFUL kisser!! It's been a while since w've seen each other. I miss his kiss.
    Thanks shweetie.... you're not bad yourself.

Oh yeah, the kissing plays a huge part in the relationship.... for sure!

Anybody ever stop to think about how weird kissing is? And how it could've possibly started? I mean - "Hey, we like each other, let's put our lips together and put our tongues in each other's mouths" - ???? When I think about it that way, I wonder what it is about kissing that really gets to me. Now that it's been a few months since I've kissed anyone and the exact memory of how it feels has worn off, I'm just like - huh?

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm
    Anybody ever stop to think about how weird kissing is? And how it could've possibly started? I mean - "Hey, we like each other, let's put our lips together and put our tongues in each other's mouths" - ???? When I think about it that way, I wonder what it is about kissing that really gets to me. Now that it's been a few months since I've kissed anyone and the exact memory of how it feels has worn off, I'm just like - huh?
    hahah.. yeah, I've had the exact same thought. In fact, i've always thought humans were totally weird. Best thing is to just ignore it I love kissing.. gosh it's been wayyy toooooo loooonng!

yeah, it's been quite a while for me too...
    gosh, i miss kissing. it's fun. well, was.
    If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.
    ----
    You love me, yet you have no idea who I really am.

TOTALLY!! That's so weird... my guy said that to me last night!! He was like... hang on a minute, don't you think it's weird... that we use our mouths to express ourselves in this way?? And it so totally is!! Not complaining though

Kissing is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

it's actually chemical. i don't know the details, but there's something in our bodies that makes us kiss each other...

muy buenooooooooo

i love kissing too. it boosts self-esteem. there's nothing better than a passionate kiss for a major dose of feel good factor. in theory, when you're kissing, you're happy. and when you're happy, you feel good about yourself.

//LA - do not self promote site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast