+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me understand what she really means?

Help me understand what she really means?

Hi there, this is the first time i'm on this forum and am not very familiar with asking for support on relationship on a forum... Anyways here goes!! I want to ask the girls here to help me figure out what this girl (bunny) is she is really saying (or means). I'm getting really confused and don't know whether to have feelings for her or drop it and move on, the problem being i like this girl very much.

Ok let me narrate the incidents for you as short as possible.....

1)On2005 valentines i propose to her (i'll call her bunny) through cards and flowers (we are in college). She gets angrytells me that she don't have any feelings and wouldn't get any in the future too. I leave it at that. (Before that incident she always used to look at me while in class and also brushed up against me, deliberately, during couple of occasions.) Then she used to get my attention and also come and sit behind me etc... i'm confused.

2) I had a motorcycle accident after that and dint go to college for couple of weeks. When i went back she was like sympathetic and all (by the look on her face), we dint talk.

3) Then the 3rd semester starts after a break. She breaks up with her female friend. The female friend tries to befriend me at the same time Bunny comes to me, looking more than ever to me, playing with her hair etc. We talk and become close. Her ex friend stops trying. She says she has a boyfriend (looking down while she said that), i dint believe. And later on she only

tells me that she dint have any.

4)We are close...can't say like lovers. She says friends i say never only as a friend. It goes on for some months. She said she asked some other boy to go to a movie with... i was burning deep inside. Dint say anyhting. THen after some time i called her and asked her to come to movie with me, she said she can't she feels uncomfortable and that other guy she sees only as a friend etc..

5)Then i had to go home for a week. I call her from my home town everyday, then dint call for two days (i told her that i'm drivin alone so keep a check on me -stupid i think) to see if she'll call. She dint call. THen when i reached the uni i called her, she asked where i've been for two days, and she forgot my voice and it was great without me etc etc..

6) We break up after that, don't know why. Suddenly she calls and tells that lets end this as i can't see her only as a friend. I told her no i can't see her as a friend only. I was down in the dumps after that. We never talked after that (approx in Nov 2005) till now.

7)Then another frind of hers tries to get close to me. Bunny helps her, she asks her to ask for lift in my car & all. I ask Bunny's friend about bunny all the time.

8) On 2006 valentines day i plan to talk to Bunny. She always told me about limitations she have & all (she's an orthodox indian girl and her parents disapprove of boyfriends, she used to tell that if her parents come to know about this probably they'll ask her to come back). So one day i lost my cool and got angry with her (over the phone) regardin her limitations she has against me and all. She really got sad, i could see it on her face the other day. So i sent her a ton of msgs sayin i'm sorry, tried to call her and told her friend that i'm sorry etc. Anyway that did make an effect and she became better.

9) Still no talking between us. I get frustrated and ask her if she's seeing someone else and she says yeah, and i ask her to return the gifts i gave and she does. I dint think she was telling the truth. So i return the gifts to her and she comes and throws it on top of my car.

10) Again i'm depressed. GO without food for a couple of days and one day in laboratory i faint, guys take me out and i come back to see bunny brooding on the desk (till i went down she was happy and talkin with other guys 0 except me..ahem). She sees me and gets up from the table and starts doing her work. I feel happy

11) Again times goes by. Couple of her female friends break up with her and befreinds me (these girls dint talk to me before), i ask her what happened between bunny and them, they say they can't get along with her.

12) When these girls are with me or when i talk to them, Ms bunny used to watch me from some distance. Then i went bald and bunny also changes her air do from ponytail to untied. When i'm back to normal she's also back to her ponytails.

13) Then one day i reach college a long time before she does and when she came i was astonished to see her wearing the same shade jeans and tees that i wore.

14) THen my birthday came (i dint tell anyone of my bday except a fw friends of mine) and she sends me a bday wish text msg, it was in 2005 that i told her bout my bday and she dint forget to wish me in 2006 may. I get very happy, that's because she dont usually send me msgs or keep in contact, but she remembered my bday. I used to msg her everyday, she never replied.

15)Now it's holidays, i'm at my home and she's at hers. I mail her everyday, we'll be seeing on Jul 3rd. Now we are goin to be in our final year.

She had told me in the very beginning that if i want to marry her, then i should ask her parents for her hand. Yes i do want to and have expressed it to her. I'm also not good in studies (well.. i get distracted easily, racing is a hobby of mine). She had told her (when we used to talk) that i should study well for the sake of my parents and her parents. (i don't know if she really meant it). My not studying i think was a major reason for our break up. She's good in it.

Girls please tell me what's in bunny's mind... do i have a chance. Should i leave her, i still love her very much. Or do you think she loves me a lil bit at least?

Thanks for reading, i made it as short as possible. But it's a long post, i'm sorry, i wanted to get the situation as exact as possible across to you girls.

I'm worried that you may be reading too much into her actions.. Only, it seems as though if she was interested in a relationship she would have made more of an effort? It does vary from girl to girl as she may just want you to take the initiative.. But at the same time it may prove helpful if you tried to move on for a while.. If you find yourself some one else and see how she reacts?
    Bear in mind at uni you will meet a lot of people.. Things always change when new situations arise.

First of all thank you for taking the pain to read through my posting. I really appreciate it

What if she wanted to know if i would leave her for another girl? Like in uni guys propose and if doesn't work out they move to other girls, this happened with her too. So what if she wants to know what i would do, what if she wants to find out if i'm serious, this girl is a keeper and i don't want to lose her.

Then when i'm with other girls mingling toomuch she doesn't like it of sort, the expression onher face tells that. And once she was even checking out what i was doing when i was sitting with her ex female friends.

Actually i forego relationship oppurtunities with some other girls in uni because of this very matter. I love her. Prolly i'm loving her blind and am gonna run into a brick wall lol

We have one more year. Frankly you tell me what you think. Does she like me or am i wasting my time?

Definately reading too much into these things.

Why did you ask her to marry you?

Basically I think you are wasting your time.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Definately reading too much into these things.

Why did you ask her to marry you?

Basically I think you are wasting your time.
    Because i love her.....

Yes i guess i am, i think i should move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nippo
    Because i love her.....
    Maybe I am confused. Your first post is very difficult to follow... Next time focus on a couple of points and give a detailed description rather than skimming over 20 different ones.

"1)On2005 valentines i propose to her (i'll call her bunny) through cards and flowers (we are in college). She gets angrytells me that she don't have any feelings and wouldn't get any in the future too. I leave it at that. (Before that incident she always used to look at me while in class and also brushed up against me, deliberately, during couple of occasions.) Then she used to get my attention and also come and sit behind me etc... i'm confused."

From this I gathered you didnt even know her. "Before that incident she always used to look at me while in class and also brushed up against me, deliberately, during couple of occasions." So I'll ask again... Why did you ask her to marry you?

If I am correct in my assumption -that you hardly knew each other when you asked her to marry you- then I am not supprised all this has gone on. You moved way too fast, and you CANNOT love someone without knowing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nippo
    Actually i forego relationship oppurtunities with some other girls in uni because of this very matter. I love her. Prolly i'm loving her blind and am gonna run into a brick wall lol
    Never forego a relationship becaue you are "waiting" for someone else... You will miss out on other opertunities. and yes... I do believe you are "loving her blind"
    Last edited by mini696; 23-06-06 at 02:16 PM.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Maybe I am confused. Your first post is very difficult to follow... Next time focus on a couple of points and give a detailed description rather than skimming over 20 different ones.
    Was being stupid... sorry

"1)On2005 valentines i propose to her (i'll call her bunny) through cards and flowers (we are in college). She gets angrytells me that she don't have any feelings and wouldn't get any in the future too. I leave it at that. (Before that incident she always used to look at me while in class and also brushed up against me, deliberately, during couple of occasions.) Then she used to get my attention and also come and sit behind me etc... i'm confused."
    From this I gathered you didnt even know her. "Before that incident she always used to look at me while in class and also brushed up against me, deliberately, during couple of occasions." So I'll ask again... Why did you ask her to marry you?
    If I am correct in my assumption -that you hardly knew each other when you asked her to marry you- then I am not supprised all this has gone on. You moved way too fast, and you CANNOT love someone without knowing them.
    I didn't ask her right away to marry me.... It was after we got closer. Sometimes she used to behave like she loved me, sometimes she said she just wanted to be friends. I dint agree with the just friends part and still we were going forward smoothly. Then suddenly the breakup happened. It was over the phone.

I told her that i don't want hear this over the phone and if she tells me that she doesn't like me in person then i would take that as a solid no. But she is not even doing that.

Never forego a relationship becaue you are "waiting" for someone else... You will miss out on other opertunities. and yes... I do believe you are "loving her blind"
    I'm not going to from now.

Thanks mini696. But if she didn't love me at all then why would she want to wish me on my Bday and that too she wasn't speaking to me for more than 6 months. I wouldn't do that if i didn't like someone.