+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Or what? cause i've never been in a relationship. not once ever. not even close! i feel like a loser I'm only 16 and I know that it's still young but i see plenty of girls my age in relationships and even younger! It makes mee feel leftout

Is it cause I'm ugly? please tell me the truth! I want to know

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course you are not ugly! You are too young to be worried about lack of relationships. You have only barely just hit puberty! Don't worry, darling! There is someone out there for you. You just can't rush these things.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No, I haven't been in a 'serious relationship' either, but that's because I haven't found anyone worthy yet. I'm 17 btw.

No... You are NOT ugly and there is nothing wrong with your appearence.

A few "instant" things I see in your photo that I would be attracted to (gives you one guys opinion I suppose), is that you have an hour-glass figure (thin waist), nice arms and legs (you have some muscles), and you arent a twig, you have a little bit of "meat" and that is definately a big plus in my eyes.

There are plenty of girls your age with BF's most likely (as was my experience at your age) because they are slightly easy.

I didnt have a major relationship till I was out of high school, so I was like 18/19.

Are you approachable? Do you approach guys and flirt? The main thing is seeming available.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

do you ask guys out or do you wait around for them to approach you?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LoVeSyCk
    Is it cause I'm ugly? please tell me the truth! I want to know
    I ask myself, "is there such a thing as an ugly anything?" Being ugly or beautiful is solely dependent on a person's opinion or perspective. All guys have different types. Don't ask me what my type is because I'll tell you small children. Doh! I just gave it away...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You have only barely just hit puberty!
    -.- You need an ass-whoppin. She only has...4 years to go.

>.>
    <.<

[EDIT]
    In retrospect, I should've told you that the longer you stay out of a relationship at this point in time the better off you'll be. Trust me.

you are not ugly in the slightest.

how do you socialize? do you go out with friends and meet other people? i think that is quite important if you want to make friends, let alone partners

your not ugly one tiny bit, but remember your only 16, its not supirisng you havent had a relationship

There is no way that you are ugly i am the most uglyest person on earth so you have no worrys there! You are very attrative! You are young and you will have loads of time for Boy firends later!
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steven715
    There is no way that you are ugly i am the most uglyest person on earth so you have no worrys there! You are very attrative! You are young and you will have loads of time for Boy firends later!
    see? everyone says it, you are not ugly, and you sound nice, so stop blaming yourself!

Your a beautiful girl...really! I was 16 when I first got in a relationship. That was the age I got my first kiss too....I felt left out too but there is nothing wrong with the way you look. Maybe your shy? Quiet? That was my problem...people were intemidated by me cuz I was so quiet. If that's the case try to be more talkitive. Ask a question to the cute guy next to you in class about an assignment....something. But there is nothing wrong with the way you look. Just wait for a worthy guy to come along =)