+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A day out of my life

A day out of my life

WARNING: Do not read below the line

Today was an expceptionally bad day.

So I had this stupid final. I studied a whole day and a night. I got only 4 hours of sleep. I read the ENTIRE book (467 pp.).(And I'm definitely the only abnormal person out of all the sensible people who devotes so much time to good grades. Nobody even read the book.) Anyway, This morning I woke up clearly understanding (with arising terror) (as it always is, anyway), that the whole collection of incoherent (stupid book) data is just mixed into one big mess that floats somewhere over my brain causing great perplexion and a rather vague idea of what I had read the other night before. As its not the first time it happens to me, I took a deep breath, twitched my eyes and (ohhh...with great turmoil) crawled out of my nice warm bed to...cheerfully and optimistically greet the sunshine!
    AS IF
    I crawled out of the bed only to realize that liife is coming to its natural resolution, death, but then I shook my head and realized that I'm still sleeping.
    As I finally reached the university, the place of my execution, I was already
    a) regretting own birth (j/k)
    b) regretting that I skipped breakfast (naturally enough)
    c) regretting my life in general
    With these truly enlightening thoughts I approached my guilliotine, desperately trying to gulp the remnants of what has a century ago fresh air, for another 6 hours of capital strife.

The final consisited of exceptionally inquisitive questions. On top of all things my executor, the professor, wouldn't shut up. Later it turned out that we had only 30 minutes for the whole final. As the whole class hysterically panicked, sensing their future "rewards" for their faithful, hard, studious work, I caught a glimpse of "F's" flying in the air. Oh well...laissez faire.

As I was frantically trying to write down my name on the paper, my professor was tugging the unfortunate paper from under me. No way. I wont surrender without a final battle. "Nawwwww..please!! My name! Just let me write my name!" Naturally enough I lost. "Whatever, that one nameless paper is mine. Happy?"

To help matters, I have to come up with a brilliant paper till 11.30. That's in 14 hours. No sleep for tonight.

There's NO way tomorrow can be worse than today.
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 11-12-03 at 01:29 AM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Some days do truly suck. I know it won't help anything but, I'll give ya a huggle.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"