+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems in the bedroom

Problems in the bedroom

i cant seem to get an erection! im with this new girl and i really like her but for some reason, when it comes down to sex my penis is as flat as a a tapeworm! what is wrong with me!?!?

lilwing89 Guest
    you know, i got the same problem... i was trying to go doggie with my girl last night and it just wouldnt blow up.

its not just you...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Could be nerves. Is she a new girl? How old are you both, and do you both have any experience?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

im 26 she is same... i am really nervous aroudn most women but it sort dies down when i get to know them more. i think you might be right though she is new and i did get embarassed of her seeing me naked.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this by any chance your coworker???

Anyways, I've heard of this happening to guys. Must be nerves. Are you attracted to her physically? Or did you masterbate beforehand or something like that?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Try not to "plan" things and let it happen as spontaneously as you can. I mean, if you are telling yourself all day that this is the night, then you will probably have some level of anxiety built up before you even see her. If you figure this ISN"t going to be the night, you won't be so nervous. Know what I mean?

PS - DOn't worry about her seeing you naked. She will probably be so anxious about you seeing HER naked that she will hardly notice what you look like anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Is this by any chance your coworker???

Anyways, I've heard of this happening to guys. Must be nerves. Are you attracted to her physically? Or did you masterbate beforehand or something like that?
    Yeah its her, we really hit it off in the last few days then i invited her out for a drink, after that we went back to her place started kissing and stuff but i just couldnt get in the mood. its weird cos i really like her but im not sure if im that physically attracted to her, dont get we wrong she is so beautiful, perfect body and everything ..i really dont know whats wrong with me i know i really feel love for her, perhaps not in a physical way? which is really strange.. its really hard to explain because i want to do physical stuff to her.
    Last edited by Khazard; 24-06-06 at 02:59 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just think that maybe you are taking things fast perhaps. I mean you just started dating her a few days ago and already you are rolling around in the sack?
    Keep in mind your gonna have to see her everday at work EVEN if things DON'T work out!

I say, slow down the pace, get to know her better, and then see what happens.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

yeah, you right thanks for all ur help