+ Follow This Topic

Thread: eating out - finger necessary?

eating out - finger necessary?

Eating her out is a new thing for both her and me (last 2 weeks), the first time it was great for her, I knew see loved it (with a "thank you" at the end - go me!) . The last few times have only been so-so for her. When I ask her what she likes she says "stay on top", I am assuming the clit, which I frequently suck on (well, I think it is the clit, a flab that sticks out towards the top of the vagina). I have not been using any fingers at all, keeping my hands on her tummy / holding her hand. Are fingers really necessary to spread the lips or to stimulate?

I feel like I am licking like crazy down there. I start out slow, but get little-no response from her, so I go faster (she tells me to go faster too), but I feel like a machine going fast for so long. We did it for 20+ minutes last nite resulting in only a short orgasm. Now I am getting scared to do it, since I don't think it is working well, and I dont want her to give up (even though she says she won't).

I have read many things on internet sites about this, but they all seem to say lick slowly, which does not seem to work. How long does it usually take? (5 min, hour, what?)

Any ideas?

Thanks

depends ... how in the mood is she, is she somewhere else with her thoughts, has she been thinking about sex all day, is she tired?

but to return to your questions, yes, use your fingers, not your whole hand (!), but you can do so much with your fingers, especialy if you 'wink' her, if your inside ...

hey man look when u are eating out another girl u have got to keep licking. Never stop but u must kinda warm her up first u cannot just dive in and expect it to be the same. Start by kissing her aroung the area where her legs meet her pussy. And keep doing it that will kinda preheat the oven, then u can start by licking her sides of her pussy but i do not find it neccessary to use my fingers for anything other than just holding her hands because she finds it more erotic or something when i am touching her clit and the sides of the rest of her pussy. But what she really loves is when u put your entire mouth around her pussy lips while u lick it. this will drive her mad and even when she stops jumping or moaning keep going and going i lick my girl about 30-40 minutes and she has about 20 orgasms and she loves me for it so i hope this helps u out man , good luck and have fun