+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finger Poppin!! <

Finger Poppin!! <

First, when rubbing her clit, up-and-down motions usually work better than side-to-side or circular. Sure, you can use the latter two to vary it every now and then, but, on the whole (whether fingering or using your tongue), up and down on the clitoris usually works best.

When actually using a finger or two inside of her (I'd suggest one for tighter girls--you CAN fit two, usually, but you lose a lot of maneuverability, and she'll be sore afterward), one of the better motions I've found is to push your finger all the way in, then bend it slightly when pulling it out, so it scrapes against the top of her insides. Not only does this feel really good, but it gives you a chance at hitting the G-spot. If you do hit it, you should be able to tell by your partner's reaction. And, trust me, you need to find the G-spot sooner or later (sooner the better), and use it to your full advantage. That's one of the best places to start consistently rubbing when she's getting close to orgasm.

That's another thing- try to be consistent. You can vary your angle and fingering style sometimes during the session, but don't change every three seconds. And when she gets close to orgasm, DON'T change unless she tells you to. Get a little rougher and pump your finger a little further into her, great. Go faster, wonderful. But DON'T decide "Hey, maybe if I completely change my angle and rotate my finger THIS way" when she's near the edge- every time you switch, it sort of knocks her orgasm back a bit, and that can be really frustrating for her. And most importantly, when she's getting closer to orgasm, if she says for you to do something, DO IT. Harder, faster, rougher, whatever- she knows what she needs, and it'll help her orgasm along a lot if you just listen to her and do what she says. This is for HER, after all.

Also, pay attention to more than her genital area. I know it takes a lot of concentration to finger a girl, especially when you're new at it, and so you sort of forget to do anything else, but it makes the girl feel better and increases her general body sensitivity if you nip at her thighs, rub her stomach or breast with your free hand, do SOMETHING. Mostly, it helps her feel like something more than just genitals to you, and that means a lot to her general pleasure. You may even want to stop every now and then (provided she isn't close to orgasm because that would be just mean) to just hug and kiss her for a minute or two. It would give you both a break and would preserve the intimacy of it all.

Oh right

I'm the fingering king and I have to verify this and say that this guy knows what he is talking about. Switching the way you do it, like restarts everything. If you don't want your hand to get tired, just find the G-Spot and keep rubbing it in the same exact motion. I've made a girl have an orgasm in about 10 seconds just by touching the G-spot 3 times the same way.

Another good method is to finger her with your index or middle finger and rub the thumb of the same hand on her clit. Or lick it, or stimulate it another way while fingering. VERY effective.

wow cool right!! I did this to my girl and she was like "hollup, boy I gotta pee" n I was like " take it cuz I want u to, girl" and the orgasm happened! SKEET AWAY, SHAWTY
    Oh right

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just sick of seein' that big ass picture of that big ass black ass in your signature.

King Zarathu Guest
    Then don't look at it.

NO PROBLEM!

Sometimes when you touch the G-Spot it makes the girl think they have to pee. But assure them they won't pee. It just feels that way. If they start to get really fidigity then take a break. Pee and Orgasms are completly opposite. They will never happen at the same time and pee will never come when a girl is getting wet, etc.

King Zarathu Guest
    I thought it was normal that they felt like they have to pee when you touch the G-Spot--as in like, everytime.

I guess ya'll feel that cuz it's hit where ya'll have to pee!__ Makes a dollar worth of sense
    Oh right

King Zarathu Guest
    hah!

go figure. hey one Q did she scream or yell or shriek or somethin when u popped the cherry?

I can't explain what this boy done before...It felt like his fingers were vibrating!! - I dunno if he was either shaking or doing it on purpose but it was the best. I dunno how to explain it.

Carlos' sig states that he is a "Pimpin Pro".

[URL=http://www.sex-project.com/fingering.shtml]I think "Cut and Paste" pro is more like it.[/URL]

Come on. If you are gonna rip off other people's stuff, at least give them credit for it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

oooooooh busted. yeah, next time use a bibliography. lmfao.

there should be a ban on plaguerism too!

lol all that stuff is really good adice. especially about the changing place/tempo near orgasm, such good advice i wish this stuff was handed ou in leaflets to men.

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    lol all that stuff is really good adice. especially about the changing place/tempo near orgasm, such good advice i wish this stuff was handed ou in leaflets to men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast