+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wow I just realized something...

Teezy Guest

Wow I just realized something...

I have high standards for the girls I sleep with. And I can't sleep with her if she's:

a) fat

b) ugly

I had this girl over last night who isn't ugly...but she's got some extra baggage.

So her and I came home from the bar about a week ago and I couldn't get it up.

I thought it was just the alcohol, but I tried hitting it again last night and nope.

No dice.

That sucks, because it's harder to get with hotter girls, but I just can't do it.

Probably because I started out banging a 7/7.5 then moved up the scale, so going DOWN the scale is not what I have in mind.

And I know this is ƒucked up but I can't truly love a girl if she doesn't shave...

I really don't know the point of this post, nor do I know why it's all double spaced, but it's a pointless rant of shit I have on my mind. Peace.

-T

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, I can tell your young. Your standards are high, and you keep getting burned by your so called barbie dolls.

Right now its all about looks and zero about personality... Remember though that looks fade.. yours included.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Teezy Guest
    Well i'm 22. I know i'm still young, I just don't know why i'm so F'ing shallow!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Well i'm 22. I know i'm still young, I just don't know why i'm so F'ing shallow!

You're not alone. Alot of people are, and sometimes throughout their lives. I can understand about not being physically attracted to someone. I mean face it, sometimes your just NOT. But, you can't expect another person to be perfect in EVERY way. Remember that NO ONE is!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i know what you mean, im quite shallow which does annoy me cos my standards are too high and i wont settle for less, which obviously makes goin' on the pull extremly hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Yeah you're right, you are... I'm so shocked. It's disgraceful that people still think like this. You can't love someone if they don't shave?? Well then that's not love you've been experiencing matey. My man loves my flaws as much as the rest of me.

There are lots of guys and girls who think like you.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You call those "high standards"? Hahaha! I think any sex shop would have a blow up doll that would fit those standards.

My list would begin with intelligent.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I noticed, Teezy, that you never mentioned that you like girls who are friendly, or fun, or any type of personality trait at all for that matter.

Let's put it this way.....you're young. If all you're looking for is to get laid, then be as 'shallow' as you want......you're looking for something based solely on physical attraction anyways. However, if it's a gf you're looking for, your standards need a little revamping. There's a difference between 'having standards' and living in a fantasy world.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Teezy Guest
    Hey, i'm a dirtbag, what can I say?

I have no problem if a person has high standards. However, he or she must have a damn good excuse. Unless you are attractive, funny, smart, mature, etc (which I highly doubt) I don't see why these girls don't meet your criteria. You also mentioned you don't sleep with anyone below an 8. No offense, but I think you are trying to boost your ego by inflating your standards. It would be like me saying I only sleep with girls who are a 9 or above.

Teezy Guest
    Hey hey hey, you don't even know me buddy. Easy with the accusations. What I posted was a rant as you can clearly read. I am quite attractive, funny, with a collegiate education on the path to success.

I take back what I said about a girl being shaved, now that I read that that's pretty low. I just highly prefer it.

As far as high standards, I don't settle for anything less than what I want. Even though I do this for myself, it's quite an attractive quality. No, not to be SHALLOW, I mean to have standards and stick to them.

You have to stand up for yourself and stick to your guns, or else don't stand up at all.

People who are impressionable and have no standards get blown around with the winds of the world.

And about only sleeping with 7's, 8's, 9's, and 10's, it's not that I WON'T sleep with anything less on the scale, it's that I CAN'T! I am limp in bed if the girl is overweight or ugly. That's just me. If I could, I would, but my penis is picky or something.
    Last edited by Teezy; 26-06-06 at 03:55 PM.