+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies - What do you do to prevent yourself from getting tired during a hand job?

Ladies - What do you do to prevent yourself from getting tired during a hand job?

My girlfriend often gets tired during them. Although I can tell she's enjoying herself, I think she literally works too hard. I've tested this out solo, and I've found if you tense up your arm muscles like you want a result asap and go as fast as possible, you get tired at an incredible rate. I think that's what her problem is. When I solo, I just kinda "throw" my hand up and retract it down, and it just kind of repeats itself with minimal effort.

I told her that she tries too hard, and she just smiles and says "Well you weren't complaining, were you?" No, I certainly wasn't!! But sometimes I feel kind of bad because she'll lay back afterwards and just go: WOW!

So anyway, ladies, what do you do to prevent yourself from getting tired so fast? Is there any special technique you use? Do you just go insanely slow until he's about to blow, then cut loose? Just trying to find a suggestion for my girlfriend to help her out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeez, how long is it taking you?

I don't do this as a primary means to satisfy a man because it does absolutely nothing for a woman sexually. I prefer to engage in something more mutually satisfying.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She should get better at it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He should do it himself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well for a longass time we've refrained from intercourse just because of her not being on the pill. So we've resorted to that. 99% of the time, we'll be giving each other a hand job at the same time. It's not like I sit back and say, okay woman go.

It doesn't take too long, I think she just goes too fast to start and runs out of energy.

Anyway, back to the question... any input?

y'know, it doesn't seem like she minds, as long as you do the same for her. Heck it's a good workout. I understand what you mean with her arm being all tensed up instead of having a more energy-efficient swing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    y'know, it doesn't seem like she minds, as long as you do the same for her. Heck it's a good workout. I understand what you mean with her arm being all tensed up instead of having a more energy-efficient swing, though.
    It's kind of been our means of birth control over the past..... 3 years? We've never really encountered intercourse until a few months ago, and until that point just chose to do "everything but" to eliminate any risks. I tell you what, if you put your mind to it you can have a shitload of fun just doing that. While we're on the subject, my favorite thing is to get in the 69 position and alternate between oral and hands. Oh MANNNNNNNNN is that phenominal.

Anyway, yeah it's not like I sit down with her and say woman, my hand job, now. It's our way of sharing intimate moments together. So it's not that she minds, it's just I feel bad that she tends to get tired after a while.

What really gets her going is when I give her a break, I'll continue on finishing her WHILE I get myself going. She tends to find that so hot that when I'm about to go, she'll finish it. It's mind blowing!!

you sound like a nice guy. And finally a fella who knows how much fun the stuff around sex can be!

ok, so maybe.. demonstrate the tensed-up arm versus the 'throwing' arm with, say, a pen. tense up and draw a tight zig-zag really fast. Then relax and do a nice loopy wavy line. or whatever. It's pretty much the same principle; people who do a lot of handwriting have an easy flow that allows them to keep going.. where as me, I hardly do any hand writing and when I have to (for exams or what have you) I get tired out very fast.
    now that I think about it, I don't think i've really done a hands-only-job; i've always combined it with oral.

Well, you know, though it's very unlikely she can still get pregnant from "everything but" sexual activities.

you sound like a nice guy. And finally a fella who knows how much fun the stuff around sex can be!

ok, so maybe.. demonstrate the tensed-up arm versus the 'throwing' arm with, say, a pen. tense up and draw a tight zig-zag really fast. Then relax and do a nice loopy wavy line. or whatever. It's pretty much the same principle; people who do a lot of handwriting have an easy flow that allows them to keep going.. where as me, I hardly do any hand writing and when I have to (for exams or what have you) I get tired out very fast.
    now that I think about it, I don't think i've really done a hands-only-job; i've always combined it with oral.

Well, you know, though it's very unlikely she can still get pregnant from "everything but" sexual activities.
    Oh yeah, she always combines it with oral too. Normally she kind of "couples" her hand to her mouth, and will just do that. Shit that's intense.

And yeah, I'm well aware of the pregnancy risk still there even if her and I don't have sex. But just understand that, normally until I'm ready to "come out and play" I'll leave my boxers on. That way I'm not unknowingly dripping anywhere I shouldn't. Once her and I are going at it, I just keep in mind where my hand has been. For example, I said earlier that sometimes I'll have her stop and I'll do myself AND her. Well, if I were to be going at it on myself with my right hand, her on my left, I just keep telling myself that her + my right hand = no no.

More or less, I just keep myself aware of what we've done leading up to that point so I know what I can/can't do. 4 and a half years and going strong with 0 scares. Common sense and sexual understanding definitely helped.

well, i guess you guys know what you're doing. Personally that 'which hand has been where' thing would drive me nuts...

well, i guess you guys know what you're doing. Personally that 'which hand has been where' thing would drive me nuts...
    I thought so too at first, but when you're going at it as long as you have ONE hand to spare, there's really nothing to worry about. It'd kind of suck to go to the bathroom to wash the hands and put on some antibacterial germ killer quick, though we do have that handy if need be.

Normally I'd only take over towards the end. Then when I'm about to finish, she'd take over, and I'd continue using my one hand I was always using on her. Then before we know it, we're done and laying back exhausted. Gotta love that.

But yeah, it kind of sucks having to think of that back in your head sometimes, but it's not so much a big deal. As I said, as long as I still have one hand readily available for her, we're good to go!!

So anyway, are there any women here who have for some time, or currently, refrain from intercourse yet dive right in for everything else sexually related? (oral, hands, etc)