+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me understand plz!!

Help me understand plz!!

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum and in fact I don't know English very much so I ask you to forgive me if I don't write properly.

The thing is that I knew this girl, she always was very nice to me, always smiling at me and looking at me all the time when we were close to each other, at that time I didn't see her like a gf or something cuz I'm 5 years older and I was after another girl, but our friendship got stronger and I began to apreciate her beauty so I began to fall in love with her, the point is that one day I made a stupid mistake, I wanted to know what would happen if I suddenly stopped talking to her, I wanted her to ask me why I was not talking to her, cuz in my stupid imagination that would be like like the definitive signal that she was interested, that day she loosened her hair when we were in the car with some other friends, she began to play with her hair, but I didn't talk to her, I didn't even look at her, when we arrived at her place she looked upset (obviously).

Four days passed, and I finally gave up, she wasn't talking to me, not even looking at me, there were no smiles, I tried to fix my mistake, I lied to her and said that I was just having some problems at school and said: "why didn't you try to talk to me instead?" she just raised her shoulders like saying "I don't know and I don't care" then i have to make a double effort to recover what I lost but finally all was "normal" again, but every now and then she stops talking to me, she has done this 4 times now in a period of 4 months, I don't know what to do, I can't go forward cuz I'm afraid that I don't like her because of the way she acts, but I can't give up either, I like her so much.

Of course there are some other interesting circumstances in this case but to put that in this space would be very complicated.

Thank you in advance for your answers, and for reading too.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably thought that you were rejecting her when you weren't responding back to her. So now she probably feels stupid.

If you like her, you need to set things straight.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

This is directed at you KvnMitnick... ha ha ha ha

You brought this on yourself mate... How the hell did you believe that reverse pshchology would work here. The worst thing you can do to a shy girl is ignore her.

Mate I hope you can remove the foot from your ass quickly enough to make things right again.

You get this for playing stupid games.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

I would gladly tell her the truth, but the way she acts is so confusing.

When she's not talking to me it's like I'm interviewing a stupid pop star, she answers with a single word, and never looks at me, now the other day we have the oportunity to be alone in the car, I offered her a ride to her house, but she rejected my offer, and I'm almost sure she knew that we were goint to be alone this time, I don't know if she really had things to do at school but I felt that she didn't want to go with me that time. Then there's this other day when I smiled directly at her and she just kept looking at me and made this weird gesture with her lips, like "trying so hard" to smile. With this I would get the message and leave but then this happened:

A few days ago she found out that a friend of her is also my friend, and shes been talking with him about me (he told me of course), where do you go with kvnmitnick? plz tell me, what do you guys do together? etc. But the last one is the more interesting:

she turns up with this guy and says "hey friend of kvnmitnick, are you gay?" he says "wtf?? why would you say that?" she says "why are you always with him (me)? I just wanted to ask, cuz he (me) is gay. Of course my friend took it as a joke and began to joke himself too, cuz he knows I'm not gay, but what a way to talk about me when I'm not around don't you think? and she never, NEVER has even mentioned my friend when we're together, so I thought she was using me as an excuse just to talk to him.

But just yesterday something happened, something very strange, you know that she's in the phase "I'm not talking to you" so lets continue, I just changed my cell phone, and I don't have the old address book in the new one, so I don't have her number (cell) and I needed someone to give her an advice, so I called her mother, her secretary answered and told me that she wasn't at work but asked me what do I needed, I explained everything I said I needed her boss to contact this girl I like and she said "ok I'll transfer your call to her cell phone" when she said that, I thought she was talking about the mother so I waited, in a moment I heard like somebody taking the call, you know it sounds a little different even when nobody speaks, but no one said hello, so I waited more, now I was talking to a friend next to me, but I had been waiting for a minute or so and I thought the trasnfer had failed, but just in case I said "hello?" cuz I contitued to hear little things, though I was almost sure nobody was going to answer, but to mu surprise she answered and said "hello" and at first I didn't know how to react cuz I was expecting her mother, but then I just said what I had to say and hung up.
    Of course the weird thing is that she took the call but never said "hello?" and even more, she waited for a MINUTE or more, I don't know if she already had my new number registered (her mother has it so it's possible), but who the hell would answer a call and then say nothing, nobody answers a call and waits for the other person on the other line to say something, and of course you don't wait more than a minute with the cell in you ear, if nobody answers AFTER you say hello in the next 5 SECONDS you hang up!!

So what's up with her?? Now she doesn't want to talk to me by phone either or what??

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by KvnMitnick; 29-06-06 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swuftygirl
    *shakes my head* Beats me. I guess the truth is a moot point now. Seems like you lost her interest. I think it may be time to move on..
    Hello swuftygirl, well I didn't get what you mean by moot, you´re saying that now not even the truth will help? What do you think I should do, I don't want to end up like this!!!

Thnx swuftygirl.

girls like guys are very dificult and a little mistake like you did can cost you everything that you put in this relation,anyway,if for a little joke she got upset easily maybe and i say maybe,she is not worthy,dont you think so?i mean if she really likes you,she should forgive you without any problem,you only did a little mistake

Quote Originally Posted by dyslexic hear
    girls like guys are very dificult and a little mistake like you did can cost you everything that you put in this relation,anyway,if for a little joke she got upset easily maybe and i say maybe,she is not worthy,dont you think so?i mean if she really likes you,she should forgive you without any problem,you only did a little mistake
    I know, but actually she doesn't act like that all the time, as I said in my first post, she has done that in a period of 4 or 5 months, in the time in between we're ok, but suddenly she changes the way she acts towards me, it's not like shes mad at me, she just stops talking to me, maybe she tries to get my attention doing this, cause whenever she does this I'm always asking her if she's mad at me or something, of course she always says that everything is right, the last time this happened I gave her a CD of Coheed & Cambrias' new album, she was so happy, when I gave it to her she was saying "oh no, you're kidding me!!" "I can't believe it!!" "it's not true!!" Maybe she's waiting another gift??
    [URL=http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=walldillindillingerescap3io.png][/URL]