+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she doing the right thing?

Is she doing the right thing?

hi frds i'm 24 yrs old guy in love with a girl, 23 yrs old . we were in a relation for 4 months but due to some problem she decided to broke up. i'll try to clarify the exact situation or picture to u all which forced her to took that step and ask u all whether the decision took by her was the fair or right one?

We had a gr8 time together. we both enjoyed eachother's company a lot. she used to say that i'm the best option she could ever get and same i feel for her.. she felt herself lucky as she found me.

as we both are sharmas so we were quite confident that our relation would certainly give a happy outcome. everything was fine.. we both r sharmas. we both are well settled and independent ones.. we both had different gothras (required for marriage in hindu caste)

But the only thing which is ultimately resulted in a break up is that i'm a manglik while she is not. i told her at the beggining days of our relationship that i'm a manglik, so think b4 u get urself involved in this relation. she daringly said that she had no problem at all.. she would solve this problem and ready to take risk. that made me happy and relaxed.

but suddenly after 3 months she started behaving unpredictably.. after a 2 weeks full of tension and arguing she said that she had a talk with her sister and mother abt this issue. she said me that they are against this relation as i'm a manglik. so she asked for my opinion. i said that as u told me abt this earlier that it would be ok for you so why r u thinking on this now. after having 2 more weeks full of confusions and arguements we met and she decided to broke up. at that time i respected her decision and came back in my room coz i had already tried a lot to save this relation and change her mind b4 the break up..

As i'm an atheist and she is a theist.. she believes in astrology thus felt insecurity abt her life after her marriage. according to her she would die if we marry eachother. i tried a lot to explain about all this non-sense stuff and convince her abt my view but i lost it in the end. now she wants to have just frdshp with me. i tried that i would not call or contact her but i couldn't make that happen. coz i'm finding it difficult to forget her and the days that we spent together. i'm not finding any feeling of regression on her face.

she still says that i was the best option for her. she admits that she did mistake by having a promise with me earlier on this issue(manglik) but she also says that she has taken the right decision by breaking up.

==>Now please friends tell me is it fair enough to break this type of relation where both persons are in love deeply and think that they have found they dream partner just because of kudli matching.(infact our 30 gunas had matched with eachother out of 36)

==>do you think that the excuse given by her was enough to break this relation. she doesn't have her father and she doesn't want to go a single step againt her mother's will. i'm still trying to get her back. wht should i do?

==>wht should she do?

as i''ll mail this question's answers to her so u can give ur views/suggestion/advice to her. plz help me to solve this problem. i'm finding it difficult to come out of it. guys try to put urself on my place and girls reply as wht would u have done if u were at her place.

its a serious matter..

HELP.. Thanks.. waiting for ur replies....

What is mangalik?
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

ok nevermind, I figured it out. If anyone was wondering turns out mangalik in astrology means being under the influence of mars...the destroyer, not a good thing. (This is all based on the positioning of planets at the time of birth) Apparently people under it's influence are supposed to bring a lot of bad luck, to those around them, and especially to their spouse, which is why, people who are mangalik, must also marry someone mangalik....of course all of this depends on what you believe.

As far as answering your question. I'm sorry that things ended up like this, but I mean for people who really belive in astrology, and horoscope matching, you can't do much. It's something you believe in. If the only issue was that she was religious and you were not, it coudl still work, because it woudl be your individual beliefs, but if she believe you will be unlucky for her, then I say move on. It's not easy to forget people, I know that, but when you find someone better it becomes all worth it. And if you feel that you will never find someone like her you are right, because i'm sure you'll find better. And then you can make new memories, and have better times! I'm guessing your from India, I am too, and i know how it is, But more and more women in india are moving on from old traditions, of astrology, and religion, and family background, so look around more. If she realizes that she is willing to put all this aside to be with you, then she will come back, but you can't wait around for ever.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Hey buddy

As I'm an Indian I can understand ur problem very well . The thing is if she truly loves you then she didn't care abt such crap . Also there is no point in having a relationship with a girl who will do stuff accordin to astrology . I know it is very hard to convince ppl who believe in astrology . This is a dumb caste system . So find someother girl dude coz this was not a right girl for you .

And if u want to love someone else u've to forget her . Stop contactin and her . I know it's difficult but u've to do it