+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she really loves me?

is she really loves me?

hi frds i'm 24 yrs old guy in love with a girl, 23 yrs old . we were in a relation for 4 months but due to some problem she decided to broke up. i'll try to clarify the exact situation or picture to u all which forced her to took that step and ask u all whether the decision took by her was the fair or right one?

We had a gr8 time together. we both enjoyed eachother's company a lot. she used to say that i'm the best option she could ever get and same i feel for her.. she felt herself lucky as she found me.

as we both are sharmas so we were quite confident that our relation would certainly give a happy outcome. everything was fine.. we both r sharmas. we both are well settled and independent ones.. we both had different gothras (required for marriage in hindu caste)

But the only thing which is ultimately resulted in a break up is that i'm a manglik while she is not. i told her at the beggining days of our relationship that i'm a manglik, so think b4 u get urself involved in this relation. she daringly said that she had no problem at all.. she would solve this problem and ready to take risk. that made me happy and relaxed.

but suddenly after 3 months she started behaving unpredictably.. after a 2 weeks full of tension and arguing she said that she had a talk with her sister and mother abt this issue. she said me that they are against this relation as i'm a manglik. so she asked for my opinion. i said that as u told me abt this earlier that it would be ok for you so why r u thinking on this now. after having 2 more weeks full of confusions and arguements we met and she decided to broke up. at that time i respected her decision and came back in my room coz i had already tried a lot to save this relation and change her mind b4 the break up..

As i'm an atheist and she is a theist.. she believes in astrology thus felt insecurity abt her life after her marriage. according to her she would die if we marry eachother. i tried a lot to explain about all this non-sense stuff and convince her abt my view but i lost it in the end. now she wants to have just frdshp with me. i tried that i would not call or contact her but i couldn't make that happen. coz i'm finding it difficult to forget her and the days that we spent together. i'm not finding any feeling of regression on her face.

she still says that i was the best option for her. she admits that she did mistake by having a promise with me earlier on this issue(manglik) but she also says that she has taken the right decision by breaking up.

==>Now please friends tell me is it fair enough to break this type of relation where both persons are in love deeply and think that they have found they dream partner just because of kudli matching.(infact our 30 gunas had matched with eachother out of 36)

==>do you think that the excuse given by her was enough to break this relation. she doesn't have her father and she doesn't want to go a single step againt her mother's will. i'm still trying to get her back. wht should i do?

==>wht should she do?

as i''ll mail this question's answers to her so u can give ur views/suggestion/advice to her. plz help me to solve this problem. i'm finding it difficult to come out of it. guys try to put urself on my place and girls reply as wht would u have done if u were at her place.

its a serious matter..

HELP.. Thanks.. waiting for ur replies....

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pankaj, see my answer in your other thread.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi