+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship Help

Relationship Help

Hey im new here and i just want some feed back ill try and keep it short

well ive been going out with this girl that i absolutely love for about 5 months now and today was her birthday. i live 2 hours away from her and i drove up to spend some time with her today. so we went to get some lunch and went to the mall to hang out and when we got out of the mall she started to get mad at me bc i didnt know what else to do. i mean i had the whole day planned out but i couldnt proceed bc she became mad at me and i didnt know what to do. so we head back to her house and just when i was about to pull my key out of my car she ask me "your comming inside?" im like well yea i havent seen you for 2 weeks and i just wanted to spend some quality tme with her bc i missed her. then we start arguing for no reason i mean i didnt even do anything and she blamed me saying that u never do anything....all i want to do was spend quality time with her u know? i didnt know what to do.

i just dont know if she is taking me for granted or not bc i show her so much love and i feel like she doesnt love me back i give her kisses and hugs and cuddle with her but she only does it if i initiate. she will never come up to me and give me a kiss or a hug or cuddle ever and it makes me feel bad. i dont know if she is shy or she is trying to hold back i feel like she has her gaurd up against me when i tell her many times that she should trust me. i think she is soo concerned about not becoming like our friends that she is neglecting me and not letting herself love me like she should. (our friends pda is very intimate and none of our other friends want to hang out with them and then theres another couple that the girl is consider a gold digger bc her bf is rich and spoils her) i just think that she is so concerned about not being like them i get neglected. what should i do?

That's kinda weird. I don't know how to explain her behavior. I'm a shy girl and I absolutely LOVE when my guy wants to just spend some time together. My bf and I aren't very creative when it comes dates. We usually just spend some time together. It doesn't really matter what we do, just that we are together. If she was afraid of pda, then why would she object to going into the house and spending some alone time together? I think that she was just in a bad mood. Try to talk to her about it. If you don't communicate, you can't fix it. Maybe she feels that the kissing and cuddling, etc. isn't enough. Maybe she wants a more emotionally intimate relationship. I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas here. I would suggest just talking to her about it to see if there is a problem you don't know about.

Sorry about the whole thing. It's never a fun situation. Good luck!

thanks cherri...yea exactly what u said im not to creative either all i care about is that i got to see her and i just wanted to spend time with her. but it obviously wasnt enough for her i dont think she appreciates it as much as i do.

and i did talk to her and still trying to work it out i just hate having to go through this it just hurts me to death knowing that i hurt her feelings like that