I have quite a situation, I'll summarize as best I can.
There's a woman I've known for about 14 months, but didnt get to know well until recently. My unit is deploying to Iraq, so I took leave back home in CA. The last night I was there, this woman returned my call, and I ended up spending the night. I found out that night that she had had a thing for me too. I expectected it to be just good sex, but holding her all night, I realized it was more. We were in contact for a month, and I threw all my resources into getting back for the 4th weekend, and it was great. I took her to dinner, horseback riding,(which astounded her), the beach, etc. Great sex, so on.
Anyway, she's been seeing this guy that I've always kinda been at odds with since the first time I met her.(He treats her like **** btw) So the last night I was there, she's asking me, "Why me? You don't know me" That kind stuff. She said all the things I wanted to hear (well, most of them) and here I sit watching my homemade movies of the kid, the dog, and her at the beach, 40 days away from going to the sandbox. Due to a program in the army, I'll be going back to a base in her hometown in about 4 months. So I have to deploy first, but I'm sure to get back.
I have developed feelings for her, and I asked her last night, and she said she had the same, but she's confused. I'm pretty sure she loves this other guy, and I feel like I can't get her to talk to me about it. I told her I don't expect her to wait for me while I go to war, but I'm crazy about her. What should I do?