+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she cheating on me?!

Is she cheating on me?!

hi,

I have registered here to seek advice from wiser minds than my own,

I am in my early twenties, and scared to death that my wife may be cheating on me. We have been married for two years and 18 weeks. I am a very jealous person and am well aware that my suspicions may be pure paranoia. Some nights (like this one) it gets very bad, and all kinds of paranoid thoughts go through my head.

My wife has many male friends. This has always been a huge mental problem for me, however I was never able to tell her this - out of fear that she might find out how insecure I really am. There is one of them in particular I hate, and she is often visiting him alone. (They have been friends since childhood.)

One incident haunts me in particular. She came home relatively late at night just to go straight to bed, falling asleep nearly without having exchanged any words with me. As I entered the bed hours later, I noticed that her underwear was wet. Pulling them down, I noticed an amount of white-ish discharge leaking from her rectum. It was identical in look and smell to semen. My heart started pounding so hard that it hurt my head, I wiped the stuff away from her butt all the while trying to think logically. I do remember thinking that her anus seemed dilated/open, but this could just as well be my paranoia playing mind tricks on me. (In retrospect, I never asked her about any of this.)

(A few weeks later I found a similar white, semen-like substance floating in the toilet (!) after she had used it. That night she had been visiting the same person.)

It haunts me nearly every day. My logic tells me that this is natural discharge as all women have, however I have not found much info online and the doubts, when I get paranoid, kills me. She sometimes has white stains in her underwear, however I have read various places online that this is normal.

Is my wife cheating on me? Should I buy one of those semen detection sets which are sold online nowadays? Or am I just plain paranoid and/or a huge idiot?

(If anyone read this nocturnal ramble at all- kudos to them.)

King Zarathu Guest
    I am RIGHT there with you man. Firstly, I would like to acknowledge and congratulate you for being aware and realizing the following:

a) You're paranoid
    b) You're insecure
    c) You know what semen smells like

Now, how difficult would it be to tell her this? I experienced something similar in its own ways not too long ago, and I find that if you tell her everything (yes, everything) things will go a LOT smoother for you. The problem will also get resolved quicker.

P.S. This is the really encouraging part... From what I read, it seems like she's cheating on you, but it could have been your paranoia writing all of the reasons she would be.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you pulled down her underwear and examined her while she was sleeping? And she didn't wake up? She must be a sound sleeper.

First off women do have discharge. Your expecting the worst so your gonna automatically assume its semen.

Second, have you tried talking to her about these late night visits with her guy friend? Why don't you straight out ask her if anything is going on? I mean, its just a question....and if something really is, you do have the right to know. I would do this before going out and buying a semen detection kit etc. You should be able to talk about this kind of stuff.

If she denys it, then maybe follow her sometime when she goes to visit him.

How has your sex life with her been? How has your marriage been, other then these visits to her friends house?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    If she denys it, then maybe follow her sometime when she goes to visit him.
    I absolutely and completely disagree with Ms. X-Ray over there.

Following her, firstly, is getting to the "intrusive" point. Even if she is wronging you, you shouldn't wrong her back. Be the better man.

Furthermore, if you want to help your jealousy, insecurity, and paranoia, doing that will NOT help you at all.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, ok following does sound kinda compulsive and stalkerish. I still say ask her about it.

If your married you SHOULD be able to trust your partner. If you can't, then something is seriously wrong.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, I think his trust at this point is being questioned. I also think that there's a difference between trusting somebody and giving them the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I'm curious to know what that "discharge" actually is... That's another thing that later in life I'll not want to possess...a white discharge leaking out of my ass.

Sounds like she's cheating. Did you touch the discharge? Was it sticky just like semen?

If it was... (well gross)... but if you don't think you can confront her about it, I don't think that following her one night is out of line. She is your wife afterall.

it's ok to stalk your wife? nah, and it's just plain stupid. She'll find out (yes, she WILL) and then you'll be out the door faster than you can say "buti'mreallyinsecureandthatswhy--"..

stalking can only lead to one of these outcomes:

1. you follow her and find she's not cheating. but maybe it was an exception that night. or maybe.. maybe maybe.. and the issue wont have been put away at all.

2. she notices you following her. She's horribly hurt that you don't trust her, that you wouldn't even talk to her.

3. You follow her and find out that she's cheating.. and in the ensuing argument and confrontation, she'll probably find out that you followed her. again, not good.

But you Omega, didn't mention following her at all, so I will assume you're smarter than that. It could just be your mind playing tricks on you, or it could be real. Ask her. Or if that's too scary, write her a note telling her everything. Everything.

omg smelling semen on someones under wear thats freakin weird
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    Or if that's too scary, write her a note telling her everything. Everything.
    That's a brilliant idea. I would write her a note... Honestly, if you do things right, she'll think it's "omg so0o0o00o0o0o0o00oo0o qute lol" and you'll get laid that night...without having to deal with the discharge.

=====
    [EDIT]
    Have you ever talked to her about anal before?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    where the hell in the author of this damn thread?? i wanna know more juicy details. wiping another man's cumm off of your wife's ass after he was pounded.. hrmm.. now there is a picture that will haunt him more.

my opinion... yes, how has your sex life been lately?? take it from there.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...