+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pregnancy worry

lilwing89 Guest

pregnancy worry

how many of u worry about pregnancy?

well i was at my gfs house today and i had her bent over her futon in her room bangin' her brains out lol. wearing a condom ofcourse! dont have the pill... her mom wouldnt get it.

well it was the first time i came during sex. all the times before we did it for an hour and longer and i barely came close to cumming.

well this time i did in like 5 minutes! i musta hit the right spot... well 30 seconds b4 i came, i pulled it out n finished myself by hand. none if it dripped out n touched her...

but there is still worry that she is preg...
    what are the chances?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cannot BELIEVE your gf's mother wouldn't let her get the pill! How freakin' irresponsible is THAT! Wow. If that's her way of showing her disapproval of her being sexually active, then.......wow. That's bad.

But anywaay..........If you used a condom AND pulled out before you came, you should be fine (provided there were no tears in the condom). Nothing is 100% foolproof though. Basically I'm saying you probably shouldn't be worried at the moment, but in the future......your gf really really needs to get on the pill.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Silly 'Wing.

do you have to ask us if your girlfriend's pregnant every time you have sex with her? we don't know. get a freakin test. or just wait 9 months and find out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take your silly girlfriend to Planned Parenthood. They give out low-cost or free birth control to sexually active kids (or at least they used to).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i bet they dont anymore cause some religious nut sued thats the way these things usually turn out

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously though dude, if you're gonna worry every time you screw her, is it really worth it?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Take your silly girlfriend to Planned Parenthood. They give out low-cost or free birth control to sexually active kids (or at least they used to).

yeah, I know several people who went before they were 18 to get the pill at planned parenthood. Its confidential.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    yeah, I know several people who went before they were 18 to get the pill at planned parenthood. Its confidential.
    I'm going to eat your pancakes.

I had a scare a few weeks ago, i keep a couple of early response pregnancy kits with me at home, my partner always wears a condom, and always cums during sex even though i had one scare, i have never actually been pregnant, but i like to know i have tests to hand just in case they are needed

Yes, I believe they do still give out the pill.

ONly I think the name has changed. It might not be Planned Parenthood now. Something like a Sexual Health Clinic or something.............

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iso8
    I had a scare a few weeks ago, i keep a couple of early response pregnancy kits with me at home, my partner always wears a condom, and always cums during sex even though i had one scare, i have never actually been pregnant, but i like to know i have tests to hand just in case they are needed
    I think it is pretty scary that you actually stock home pregnancy kits in anticipation of an unplanned pregnancy. If you don't begin using an additional form of birth control, I predict you will either be heading for the abortion clinic or answering to the name "mama".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

three in a kit, used one after being 2 weeks late kept the other 2 and its reassuring to know they are there in a way, i would never have an abortion, also id prefer to be called mum! And I very much doubt I will become pregnant using contraception however should it occur Im in a happy loving relationship. I just think if u've had a scare, the best thing to do is take a test to check it puts ur mind at rest which gets rid of the worry or u can think about what you want to do from there, I didnt buy mine thinking i was, i doubted it then but i needed to know one packet is hardly a stock it was simply a suggestion, i realise you were trying to help but please try not to sound so judgemental.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will try to not sound judgemental when you try to sound realistic. Condoms are only 90% effective, which means that one out of ten women using them WILL become pregnant. Lets hope it isn't you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I will try to not sound judgemental when you try to sound realistic. Condoms are only 90% effective, which means that one out of ten women using them WILL become pregnant. Lets hope it isn't you.
    gg unplanned pregnancy lolololololol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast