+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crying dream

Crying dream

Hi everyone. I had a dream last week that is still on my mind.

I dreamt that my boyfriend and I was at a friend of mines house. We were hanging out and when he was leaving he gave her a hug and said bye to everyone. I forgot how I ended up there, but I was in a different location... He called me and we were talking on the phone. I don't remember what was said or what we was talking about, but i remember crying. I do know that he wasn't breaking up with me or saying anything bad. My cries was so emotional and intense that I can still feel it. It was almost like my heart and soul has been torn apart.

Since that dream I've been scared that he's going to hurt me, and I keep thinking he's cheating or lying to me about something. Can someone please tell me what crying dreams me?

I don't believe much in dream interpretation, but your conscious reaction to remembering a dream could be telling, I suppose.

Often dreams are simply about things we're scared of, so it isn't surprising that you're scared of being hurt. Could just have been a haunting nightmare, because surely if you had reasons to suspect your bf of hurting/cheating/lying to you, you'd have thought of that before.

King Zarathu Guest
    "Crying
    If you dream you are crying, your mind is helping to achieve emotional balance while you sleep. You are getting out frustrations that would slow you down in your waking life. To see others crying in your dream foretells unexpected calls for your help from others."
    --Dream Dictionary

Hope that gives you an "ah-HA!" moment :-/

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you ought to be paying undue attention to your dreams. No one knows for sure what they mean or what purpose they serve. One thing IS true, though: you ought not use your dreams as reason to suspect your boyfriend of bad behavior or use them as an excuse for any irrational behaviors you might be inclined toward. If he behaves badly while you are awake, that is another matter.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Obviously not, but I think dreams are "windows into the subconscious" as they are said to be. She should look into it, in my opinion.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The only thing I've been able to interpret about my dreams is that when exposed to prolonged stressful situations, I have an increased amount of wet dreams.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! I've only had one wet dream my entire life, and I was 10.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dreams are sometimes a vision of our future, but that is only if you believe in that sorta psychic shit which i don't.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...