+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what does this girl mean??? i need to know how she feels

what does this girl mean??? i need to know how she feels

hey i need to kno if a gal likz me..

i know a girl whos very strange to me ..

ive known her for a year at college now and we're part of the same group. but because her course is exactly the same as mine... im the guy she spends most time with

at first she used to call me a flirt n suspected that i liked other guys... so she was neva really that open to me... n she wasnt really that open to anyone else either, except for a few other girls

so she was the shy type of girl.. who didnt speak much.. i also got told that shed neva had a bf before.. but she was cuuuuteeeee

my relation with her is kind of strange
    even though we've known each other for a while now.. she never seemed to OPEN to me that much.. she was never 100% open... never seemed 100% comfortable.. but on other occasions we'd get close. like when playin games on the mobile... we'd get really close to each other to share the screens etc... n i even did palmistry on her lol.. u kno.. read her hands n stuff.. n she wouldnt back off...

as the year went on id realise her givin me looks... shed jus giv me almost "shy" looks and look at the ground... n shed comment on ma clothes n say stuff like "i like it when u wear this.. i dont like it when u wear that" etc...

so even tho she never really fully opened to me.. she was kind of commandin n close at the same tym.. if u c what i mean

on her birthday there was a dance show n i performed on it and all the ppl in ma group were heapin the praise... n the nex day she was very friendly to me... i was gettin praise for my dance n she was givin me extra attention. she was givin me her hwk to copy when i hadnt even asked.. n she was smilin etc etc... she was givin me more attention that usual...

but then soon afta i was ignorin her a little bit.. jus to see how shed respond lol... i hanged with her for a whole 2 weeks .. gettin close to her.. n then suddenly spent a whole day with another attractive girl... at the end of the day... i went back to my girl n she gav me a dirty look on her face like "what the hell.. u jus walked off with that girl for the whole day n now ur comin here"

on one occasion i was sittin with her alone n i got up n sat wit other guys... n i fink she got a bit offended n so she sat with another guy..

so we never really got to connect... even tho i was feeeling sumthin was there

so durin the exams.. id offer her to go together n shed instead choose to go with a guy she didnt really know that well compared to me...

even then... when i held her one day (arms wrapped round her).. she didnt repel.. she jus walked with me...

so i was gettin the feelin she may be likin me.. but jus never gettin close...

and the biggest thing is that there were rumours flyin that i liked the other really attractive girl (one who i hanged out with all day)... so my girl one day suddenly asked me "hey are u living out with that girl for the 2nd year of uni"...

it was jus out of the blue lol.. i replied "err no lol.. whyd i move in with her.. only couples move in"

so i could see she was curious even tho she wasnt totally open to me.. n she also decided to ignore me a bit

one major thing is that altho i knew her probably the best throughout the year.. shed still blank me a little bit... like jus disregard me.. sometimes shed jus go n hug a few of her girlfriends in the group n not even look at me... n id hav to personally say hi...

thats what confused me...
    so she basically acts all "not close" and uncomfortable with me...
    yet i still catch her lookin at me a few tyms, and then look at the floor... her sumtimes gettin overfriendly (like after the dance show)... n i also have walked with her wrapped around me n she didnt repel...
    however,, she still chooses to walk wid other guys n is FAR MORE OPEN TO THEM than with me.. thats what i dont understand... some guys she dont even kno that well but she jus gets friendly with them easily

but with me.. even tho she knos me the best out of the lot.. shes very quiet...
    once i talked to her for half an hour.. n i felt like i was talkin to myself.. i knew she was listenin.. but she jus culdnt say much... its wierd..

and by the way we dont text each other...
    other than the odd few times

i jus met her recently durin a uni group gather up n at first she was really friendly.. n we shook hands like lil kids.. shakin heavily haha

so it was good at first
    but then durin the gather up.. we ended up sittin at the wrong ends of the table for lunch n so for the major part of the day we didnt talk to each other

and rite at the end when we were walkin home she jus gav all her attention to another guy.. this is the same guy that she was talkin to more often towards the end of the year... n she ignored me lol...

so what do u rekon is happening...

does this girl like me... n is jus shy? or did she back off cuz she rekonz i liked that other girl??
    what u fink
    plz help

First of all, please type like someone older than 8... It was really hard to wade through...

Are you sure this is college? It sounds like grammar school to me... if you like the girl, tell her for goodness' sake! Why play the stupid grammar school games? You are an adult who is capable of making decisions on your own, as is she. Maybe she is just a shy person. Ooh, and try this one on... maybe it's YOU that is confusing HER... I would be confused as hell if some guy I thought liked me (if I were a girl of course) pulled the old switcheroo and hung out with some random hot girl... wtf are you doing? Stop the 12 year old "ooh duz she lik me or wut?" garbage and act your age a bit. You cannot control if she likes you or not, so just tell her how YOU feel about her and go from there. And for goodness' sake I hope you speak more eloquently than you type.

lol sorry i will type better now...

we're actually at university lol.. im nearly 20, she's 19

yeah she is a shy person but the fact of the matter is that she's highly confusing
    mabye she thinks the same of me aswell
    she probably felt like she was getting closer to me but then she retaliated when i hung out with the random hot girl

but what bugs me is sometimes she gets close... and sometimes she neglects me like a stranger.. what is all that about?

she is definitely a shy person... one of the quietest girls in my group.. yet she jumps on some guys she doesn't know half as well as me... and with me, she's just really quiet even though she's known me for a year...

and one thing, the reason why i never tell her that im interested is because i've been linked with a few other girls before and i don't want to tell her and make her think that i'm playing about with her... the fact of the matter is that shes just really shy and even if she did like me, i get the feeling shed mess up

why is it that sometimes she ignores me, yet sometimes she gets close if i hold her or do palmistry etc...

what do you think she's feeling first of all.. is she showin that she wants to get closE?

she gives me glances but looks to the ground a lot... she also got overfriendly after i danced... and she also decides to talk to other guys and kind of neglect me even though she knows me better than them..

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    First of all, please type like someone older than 8...
    Almost everybody I know from the UK types like a complete moron.

Quote Originally Posted by london1234
    even if she did like me, i get the feeling shed mess up
    ???

Listen, you are a 20 year old man. Stop playing these child games and either go for it or don't. YOU are the one confusing HER... duh she will be cautious around you after ditching her for a day with some other chick, YOU are sending the bad signals and YOU are even confusing yourself, if you want to date her, tell her, otherwise, knock it off.

As for the woman-thing about mixed singals and changing their mind all the time... yeah I dont know... they're just like that. Deal with it. It can be cute somedays...

London, you ARE playing about with her. If she posted her side of this story, I'd be advising her to run for the hills.

Get serious.

Random hotties. Really.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 09-08-06 at 10:53 AM.

think she likes you man

just confront her and see what happens

lol but the problem is that random hottie is acutally a close friend of mine...
    people in my group have been talking behind my back assuming that me and that hot girl are going to get together...

one day my girl randomly asked "hey are you moving in with her for the 2nd year of university" lol

it was just sudden... it definitely shows she was thinkin about me and the hottie... but was it a casual question or was it just her trying to find out if i liked anyone else...

even now... i would expect her to atleast talk properly to me.. im never rude to her or anything.. in the past i have been unintentionally rude to her.. like taking the mickey out of the odd spot that she sometimes had on her face.

but i'd always say sorry afterwards sincerely...

throughout the year... even if she didnt like me in that way, i would have expected her to get closer as a friend. but she just is so confusing to me. sometimes close, sometimes awkward.

whereas with some other guys shes only known for a little while, shes already so open.

its quite funny. im amazed

even during the exams, i offered my girl to walk with me and the hottie (remember the hottie is acutally a close friend of mine).. but my girl said no. she said she was going to walk with another guy.

oh and one other thing i forgot to mention.. i was actually linked to another girl in the start of the year... things with that girl messed although i never got with her

at that time i dont think my girl liked me, but she did suspect i liked the other girl "ooooo u like her dont you"

do you think that could be the reason...
    we always were together but i may have put her on back seat by first liking another girl.. and then everyone getting ideas that i liked the hottie...

so mabye she felt like i never really noticed her???

but even then, i dont understand why she's never fully open to me... even if i never treated her like i could like her... id expect her atleast to be open to me as a friend... but shes always so quiet and shy...

or mabye she dislikes me a little??

she did say i was a bit of a flirt at the beginning of the year... mabye shes a bit repelled to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    That's actually very true. Puts my country to shame...

Anyway, London, she likes you. She's probably just as confused as you are. One minute you have your arms wrapped around her, then completely ignoring her just to see how she reacts. I'm not saying spill your heart out to her, but try opening up a little bit to her and she might do the same.
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Don't include me in that! I can't stand text speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    Don't include me in that! I can't stand text speak.
    london

From what I have read, I think ye are both playing games, you more than her!
    But I have to say you are so like me in how you play the game (letting them think you are uninterested etc) top marks brother! Works for me ALLL the time.

However there is only one REAL way of finding out and that involves putting your fragile male ego on the line and actually asking her, no other way or really knowing.

I have posted here a few months back about a girl I truely adored (nobody had come close in 7 yrs!) We flirted for way tooooo long (6mts) then accidently I mean accidently I found out she had a boyfriend and the flirting stop instantly.

Now she cant look me straight in the face and I'll never know what it was all about. I see her still from time to time and I may as well be her enemy. 5 mts later it still breaks my heart to see her so while its fun to play these games find out for sure before things get too far

Best of luck!

listen, why do u ask us ??? ask her! it is easier.

i just give u some hints, pay attention:

London: darling/sweety/bombi/bella etc....listen to me: i like you, i want to, i desire you....do u marry me...ups..in fact, all i want to know is if u like me or not...PS. i am not bf with the randon hottie, just rumors.)

the girl:??

London: well, well, that is the truth, i have this big couriosity, if u like me or not, cause i like me, i am a nice person...i don't know if i a want a date with you, or more, maybe, but juts maybe..some sex, in a future...but, first of all: for god sake, do u like me or not???

ps. : i really love you! i see in u my future wife and the mother of my children...

listen london, that is only my opinion, if i where u...u do the way u feel it, but plssssssssssssss ask her, not us, if she likes u or not.
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by daiza View Post
    listen, why do u ask us ??? ask her! it is easier.

i just give u some hints, pay attention:

London: darling/sweety/bombi/bella etc....listen to me: i like you, i want to, i desire you....do u marry me...ups..in fact, all i want to know is if u like me or not...PS. i am not bf with the randon hottie, just rumors.)

the girl:??

London: well, well, that is the truth, i have this big couriosity, if u like me or not, cause i like me, i am a nice person...i don't know if i a want a date with you, or more, maybe, but juts maybe..some sex, in a future...but, first of all: for god sake, do u like me or not???

ps. : i really love you! i see in u my future wife and the mother of my children...

listen london, that is only my opinion, if i where u...u do the way u feel it, but plssssssssssssss ask her, not us, if she likes u or not.

Was that just a quote from Shakespeare or am I drunk!!??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast