+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Translation Please?

King Zarathu Guest

Translation Please?

K, here it goes...

So, I finally met up with Megan again. Take note, she has a boyfriend. I have my own analysis of this already, consider I over-analyze everything, but I want to just check up on some other ideas to add to my analysis.

So, we go get smoothies and walk around the mall. [Take note, I'm teasing her the entire time.] While I'm teasing her and whatnot, she does things like hits me on the arm, etc. But, this is the crazy one. Sometimes, when I teased her so well, she did that "ah!" thing, where they open their mouths and just sit there pretending to be completely shocked, you know? Well, she did that and just walked off. Me, being the one to NOT chase girls, I just kept walking. Remember, I'm 16 now kids, I have my license and I was the one driving and with the keys.

She did that twice, and the second time she just waited for me on the bench/type thing. Her smoothie was on her left side, and I sat down on her right side. I came and said "You know, you should avoid doing irrational things just because you're pissy...." Teased her a little more... Now, I put my arm around her and grabbed the smoothie and sipped from it. I also put it right back by putting my arm around her again. Just a note. She also mentioned her boyfriend several times.

Need more details?

The question(s): Was she flirting with me? Was she hitting on me? Did she want me to kiss her?

Take note that I also made out with her and groped her on Easter.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aren't there any girls without boyfriends in Texas?

She may well have been flirting. 16 year old girls like to collect boys.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Aren't there any girls without boyfriends in Texas?
    None that matter. They're all ****ing stupid here, remember?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno, what are your intentions with this girl, if any?

King Zarathu Guest
    Using her for 1st-2nd base type things.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Using her for 1st-2nd base type things.
    Then if you think you can get away with doin' those things with her, then go for it.

you gettin played.

like vash said she's collecting boys. i collected boys till i was 25. i used to have 3 boyfriends at the same time.

Yeh, she might like you but she still has a boyfriend. Player.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Oh, I'm quite aware that this female is, in fact, a whore. This is well-known. She isn't a slutty whore, she's a prude whore because she won't let a guy finger her or anything. However, I was simply wondering whether or not you guys thought that in that situation I would have been able to get away with kissing her. Furthermore, does the fact that she was bringing up her boyfriend over the course of the date mean anything in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Then if you think you can get away with doin' those things with her, then go for it.
    That's what I was wondering--could I?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    does the fact that she was bringing up her boyfriend over the course of the date mean anything in particular?

It means she wants to add you to her collection. YOu will sit on the shelf right next to her boyfriend.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    It means she wants to add you to her collection. YOu will sit on the shelf right next to her boyfriend.
    Perfect!! That means I can go back to plan A! I can use her for 1st and 2nd base things and then never talk to her again!

[Let's also not forget that she was also my girlfriend for a year, including a very strong emotional investment. Change anything?]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, I'll stop messing with ya. It sounds like she still likes you a little, but what difference does it make? She has a boyfriend. Do you really want to be the guy on the side?

Tell her you still like her, but that you won't get back together with her while boyfriend is still in the picture. Make her choose.

King Zarathu Guest
    ^^^ Tell me honestly, is that a serious and no bullshit response to my question?

She has a boyfriend. Do you really want to be the guy on the side?
    Well, I was being serious. I intend on using her for 1st and 2nd base things and probably not talk to her for a while. So, I really don't care.

Tell her you still like her, but that you won't get back together with her while boyfriend is still in the picture.
    Been there, done that. However, I told her that I wouldn't get back with her because she's the biggest flake I've ever met in my life. Remember that one thread I made about her? Well, that phone call thing is just way too much for me. It's excessive. I told her this.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually don't remember your prior posts about this girl, but I think once you break off with someone, it is generally a better idea to move on. Especially at your age.

King Zarathu Guest
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=13768[/url]

Read that, it's short. I will move on--after I do her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast