+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When it hurt's to the extent...

When it hurt's to the extent...

Well I was sure there wasn't a pain worse than breaking up, but once again I was proved wrong. In fact, it's the kind of pain where you cry yourself to sleep for no reason sometimes. The kind of pain where even the most depressing song cannot cheer you up.

Betrayal + rejection. I call it Brejection.

But seriously, the girl I had my eye set on for months had been stolen... and by a good friend. He spread rumors on how I had "perverted" thoughts about her, just to destroy my chances with her and take her for himself.

Maybe I never had a chance with her. The time came where I had mustered enough strength to ask her out. Guess what? That never happened, because she turned around and didn't even look me in the eye. This was 3 months ago... when something hurts as much as this, you know the girl is special.

But now, we must part ways, as she is going to the same school as my former friend's and she's all his. She has feelings for him anyways.

Honestly, I had plans of treating her greatly, but always the pretty boy get's the girl. Frankly, I'm not good looking, but I make up for that in sweetness. Maybe I was wrong to even think I had a chance with her, because now the only thing get's me through the day is trying to avoid the thought of her, and thinking where it all went wrong.

I suppose there's no room in the world for an old romantic.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by ChinaHZ; 31-07-06 at 09:02 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Brejection?

Sweetness?

Nothin' was stolen from you, as nothing was yours in the first place.

The only reason why you never had a chance with her is because you never gave yourself a chance.

If you want a better chance at getting a girl, start off by throwing out the "sweetness" act. And the "I'm too ugly" excuse.

They're both bullshit.

Put on a suit of confidence and good humor and you'll be golden.

Stick around, you'll learn a few things from this forum.

Heh. Frasbee has some good points...

Have you ever seen REAL pain? I mean countries full of people who know what it is like to kill their own children becuase they cannot afford to feed them and keep the rest of the family alive? Buddy, suck it up. There's a real world out there that doesn't care about your petty girl problems and that you're sweet and not too handsome... Count this as your metaphorical smack in the ass or face, whichever will case more impact. Some people today are so freakin spoiled with easy lives that they can "cry themselves to sleep" over some idiot girl that isnt even worth your thoughts since shes with someone else, no matter who he may be. So, suck it up, get back out there, and find a girl who feels the same way about you as you do for her. SOrry to be so drill-sergeanty, but your whining inspired me to give you what you need though you don't want it, a smack in the face. I know you're pissed... who is this idiot guy and how can he tell me how to run my life? Got news... been there done that... you are wasting your life and will regret that much more than anything you can imagine in a few years, so STOP! Pity party is over, that girl isnt for you, so that must mean there is someone even better out there with your name all over her. Yeah, your friend was a dick spreading lies about you; tough love. Don't hang around him or the chick anymore. THey are clearly bad apples and you need to stop whining over them. Guys, can I get some backup here? We need some boot camp action!

If you're not so good looking, you have to start building up that charm and great character that will outweigh the mediocre looks.

Drop the nice thing. Just be real. Maybe the girl was out of your league at this point. She's not the only girl on the planet. You'll find someone else.

Pervert.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    Heh. Frasbee has some good points...

Have you ever seen REAL pain? I mean countries full of people who know what it is like to kill their own children becuase they cannot afford to feed them and keep the rest of the family alive? Buddy, suck it up. There's a real world out there that doesn't care about your petty girl problems and that you're sweet and not too handsome... Count this as your metaphorical smack in the ass or face, whichever will case more impact. Some people today are so freakin spoiled with easy lives that they can "cry themselves to sleep" over some idiot girl that isnt even worth your thoughts since shes with someone else, no matter who he may be. So, suck it up, get back out there, and find a girl who feels the same way about you as you do for her. SOrry to be so drill-sergeanty, but your whining inspired me to give you what you need though you don't want it, a smack in the face. I know you're pissed... who is this idiot guy and how can he tell me how to run my life? Got news... been there done that... you are wasting your life and will regret that much more than anything you can imagine in a few years, so STOP! Pity party is over, that girl isnt for you, so that must mean there is someone even better out there with your name all over her. Yeah, your friend was a dick spreading lies about you; tough love. Don't hang around him or the chick anymore. THey are clearly bad apples and you need to stop whining over them. Guys, can I get some backup here? We need some boot camp action!
    I'm Anthony Choi, and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I'm Anthony Choi, and I approve of this message.
    lol well there you have it folks

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Thinker as well. Trust me, you do not realize real pain until you experience something far worse then a rejection. Then you realize just how petty it was crying over some girl who didn't even want you to begin with.

Just realize thats life to get rejected. Everyone has gone thru it at some point or another. Pitying yourself doesn't help, it just makes you feel worse. So, keep this in mind.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yet another one I think we scared away.

We might be coming on a bit too strong.

We should tell these losers what they want to hear, or give them at least a balanced mix of what they want to hear, and what they need to hear.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

We should tell these losers what they want to hear, or give them at least a balanced mix of what they want to hear, and what they need to hear.
    Do you want to be the guy who tells them what they want to hear?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Hey, at least we give honest advice. Better then to give them false hope. I think we are all entitled to our opinions and hopefully some of these people sit back and appreciate unbiased advice from complete strangers.

Honestly, all they can do is either take it or leave it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I think he was expecting a pity party. The "oh I'm sorry I feel so bad for you and I'm sure you're not ugly" bullshit.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

lol we should all make another account on the forum with names like "carebear" or "snuggy-wuggums" and be all nice and fluffy to everyone

I'll be Giggle-bear, okay, Thinky-Winky?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Do you want to be the guy who tells them what they want to hear?
    No.

I'm bad at lying.

Like seriously, I know I can be an ass, but that's only because I'm not good at lyin'. I prefer to be direct and honest.